A Touching Heartfelt Experience at The ATM Machine!

by caliber 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• saklunch
    saklunch

Caliber - that was a great experience. I especially love how you pointed out the correct word usage in the scripture, JW's love to misquote "whom go away too?" great job! To bad the JW won't be earning any brownie points for "helping you see the light". This started my day off, just right. Thanks.

Sarah

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

JW's would call this a hidden dirty love bomb.

• rache31
    rache31

Loved that experience. JW's don't know anything but what they're told over and over at the meetings. Real love and brotherhood doesn't have to be inside a hall. She was trying her best to reason with you and get you back, huh? I forget who already commented on this, forgive me. But that story will be told differently to other people in the hall!

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Yes, but is your PIN number still 1914? :P

• journey-on
    journey-on

Talk about serendipity!

She and you at the same ATM.....you talking about all men being your brother.....a total stranger overhearing your conversation.....that stranger having the courage to say what he said then calling you brother. All the little points coming together in space and time to create this event that brings peace and confidence for you and perhaps a seed planted in her mind that may in time grow. The stranger may have received something from this as well. Thanks for sharing this.

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Beautiful! You can bet this 'pioneer' sister will be mulling that entire conversation over and over in her head for quite some time, trying to come to grips with a different 'reality'. Great job and thanks for sharing!

• caliber
    caliber

Zensim & Journey-on .......Some interesting thoughts you mention...... discussed below !

Upon what universal principles/concepts is synchronicity based?

The principle of synchronicity is based on the concept that everything in the universe has some kind of correspondence one to the other. There is a "classical idea of the sympathy of all things." 5There is a link, there is a bond, so to speak, and even so-called inanimate objects have a form of communication. In other words the whole universe is a living breathing entity and its various life forms, in all the kingdoms (animal, plant, mineral, human, etc.) are not as removed from each other as previously thought. In support of Hippocrates (** see introductory quote on Page 1 of this article ) Carl Jung said: "The universal principle is found even in the smallest particle, which therefore corresponds to the whole." Synchronicity, An Acausal Connecting Principle, by C G Jung, pg. 74.

Is there a scientific theory to support synchronicity?

"... They are finding that the isolation and separation of objects from each other is more apparent than real; at deeper levels, everything —atoms, cells, molecules, plants, animals, people — participates in a sensitive, flowing web of information. Physicists have shown, for example, that if two photons are separated, no matter by how far, a change in one creates a simultaneous change in the other."

From: A Wink From the Cosmos by Meg Lundstrom ,www.flowpower.com/synchro.htm, a version of this appeared in Intuition Magazine, May-June 1996 pg. 1.

Thanks for the encouraging words from all posters !

Caliber

• flipper
    flipper

CALIBER- Great experience my friend ! You are my brother too as well ! It was really good how you were able to let that JW see what it is to think " outside the box" for just a brief time without her JW blinders on ! You did more good for her in that brief time than all the meetings she has attended for years ! Good job ! You never know - sometime she may really think about it in her spare time - when she's not witnessing that is ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• ninja
    ninja

I had a great experience at the ATM the other day also.....I had money in it

• journey-on
    journey-on

The principle of synchronicity is based on the concept that everything in the universe has some kind of correspondence one to the other. There is a "classical idea of the sympathy of all things." 5There is a link, there is a bond, so to speak, and even so-called inanimate objects have a form of communication. In other words the whole universe is a living breathing entity and its various life forms, in all the kingdoms (animal, plant, mineral, human, etc.) are not as removed from each other as previously thought. In support of Hippocrates (** see introductory quote on Page 1 of this article ) Carl Jung said: "The universal principle is found even in the smallest particle, which therefore corresponds to the whole." Synchronicity, An Acausal Connecting Principle, by C G Jung, pg. 74.

Is there a scientific theory to support synchronicity?

Caliber.....this reminded me of my post awhile back about the brain's synapses, that small gap between the physical neurons (brain cells) that are the pathways directing thought. ...10 billion neurons with 10,000 synapses connecting each one!!! So, if the adage, "As in the microcosm, so in the macrocosm" has vailidity, who is to say there is not some "method" or purposeful intention for these synchronistic encounters and experiences?....some conscious process by which we connect. Perhaps this is one way the Divine speaks to us. All we need are "eyes that see and ears that hear".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit