Names have been changed. Why?

by easyreader1970 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy
    I have to defend the Society on this one.

Once we start defending even one thing they do, we will soon be defending everything these evil aposting child molesters do all the time! LOL

"Death To the watchtower!
    Death To their governing body!"

• blondie
    blondie

It is strange that they do not use names since names are prominently announced from the stage at assemblies and conventions when using their "experiences."

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Names have been changed** because they are not real people! Stories are made up by the slaves in Bethel, if they come up with a good story they get to eat.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead
    "I started going to college because I wanted to make something of myself," says Greg, who grew up in poverty*. "Little did I know that my professors would try to make me think for myself and use worldly logic to reason." *Name has been changed.

Update on Greg, whose name was changed: (Overheard at Howell Street Congregation service meeting*) "We have an announcement tonight, friends. Greg W_______ is longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses" *Congregation name has been changed

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I really do not believe all the "personal Stories" that are in those magazines, and especially the Drama crap they do on stage at ASSembLies, I think they think making up those silly stories about how people became JW's is ok, it isn't really a lie, it just for dramatic purposes besides what harm does it do? It only enforces the hold on people in the cult with a warm fuzzy feeling deep inside.

• IMHO
    IMHO

Yet the Bible always uses real names? One of the reasons we are told that the Bible is true is the candor of its writers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit