Did you ever feel like a "Traitor" posting here?

by Dirty Rat 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

I did sometimes, when i first left the org, actually as soon as i found out that it was false. It went away after a couple of yrs.

S

• White Dove
    White Dove

I like critters, cartoon and real We need more mice and rats here.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Absolutely never. But I've been free for 27 years.

• garybuss
    garybuss

"Did you ever feel like a "Traitor" posting here?"Yes! Isn't it wonderful? :-)

• chickpea
    chickpea

i am more the betrayed than the betrayer.... i never lied to them about anything.....

posting here is a transitional aid

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

A traitor to myself and to a message from the divine ruler of the cosmos I had convinced myself operated via a few guys in Brooklyn!

And afterwards on questioning the Bible as divine.

On a few levels I was afraid to question my own egos and 'pain bodies' ( inner personas which always fed on negatives and things which made my centre core feel oppressed and depressed)

A pain body is an 'Eckhart' teaching of a persona in you which punishes or makes you feel bad - a relentless persona in you which keeps you in slavery and causes maximum mental 'noise' = self criticisms. They prevent you from clear thinking and living in complete clear higher consciousness. They prevent a happy outlook and lifestyle.

I realised the WT had supplied me with several 'pain bodies' to keep beating myself up with for decades and passing similar stuff onto my kids albeit by allowing my ex to do the same too long and often.

So I now feel I was a traitor to myself for taking so long to do it!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

nope. never. Would like to see them say something about it.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

No...by that time I was way past guilt over the dubs....but I was scared, I was sure that somehow I would be found out when I read this board and other sites. At that time I had to use a Public Library and was always looking over my shoulder

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I used to think that apostates were traitors. Now that I am apparently one of them, I only view the evil leaders of the washtowel society to be traitors.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I am a traitor to the witlesses, and proud of it. After the way they treated me and stifled fulfillment of my desires, I have no qualms of posting here and helping to bring the Tower of Terror down.

And especially when I realize that they wanted me in that Value Destroyer Training School, just so I could build up the organization to the Critical Mass and allow the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger to take ownership of the whole world. Better a traitor than the starter of the Second Dark Ages.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit