Did you ever feel like a "Traitor" posting here?

by Dirty Rat 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Dirty Rat
    Dirty Rat

Maybe at first, or maybe you still feel this way, that you shouldn't be here.......

• Dirty Rat
    Dirty Rat

OK, you all feel like trators posting on my thread.....

• ibme
    ibme

Welcome

• Dirty Rat
    Dirty Rat
    Welcome

Thanks, but I'm JH and I have 100000 times the number of posts that you have..... For some reason, the system can't retreive my password as JH

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

No JH, but I sure wish you could get your regular name and Avatar back. You've got real sharp looking teeth!

I felt a little nervous at first posting but I have faded so long ago, I just worried about getting caught, now I seem to not give a rip.

Cheers!

hope4others

Does anyone realize that this is our (J.H.)?????? who went missing for a week?????

• wings
    wings

Okay you dirty rat....yes, I feel guilty. Does that make you feel better?????

• restrangled
    restrangled

At first I though some one would recognize me or someone was watching........what a joke!

Dirty Rat fan,

r.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

AHA!!! So now the truth comes out... I welcomed you on another thread, ya Dirty Rat.

Sorry yer billion post name is gone, what's up with that?

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I think you will have to start out......

Heeellllooooooo this is J.H. the one with the J.H in his mouth

why did you leave the tie up?

hope4others

• Dirty Rat
    Dirty Rat
    Does anyone realize that this is our (J.H.)?????? who went missing for a week?????

, thanks Hope4Others

Okay you dirty rat....yes, I feel guilty. Does that make you feel better?????

I also feel guilty after all the posts I made. I feel as if God is mad at me for being here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit