This is how JW's view the change in the book study

by TooBad TooSad 43 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Yeah -

I have had to stop having my weekly Big Mac and Fries.

The end must be REALLY really near.

HB

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

A very good friend of mine is "CONVINCED". Because one meeting is changed, that means the end is coming? How "GULLIBLE" can you get?

Blueblades

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Yea it's tough talking to these people. I raised the point of book studies being our haven when all hell breaks loose and his reponse was well they, (the GB), obviously have something else in mind. It doesn't matter how logical/illogical it can get. It's always qualified as the truth and end of story.

• blondie
    blondie

(Matthew

24:44) On this account YOU too prove yourselves ready, because at an hour that YOU do not think to be it, the Son of man is coming.

I always like to point out this scripture to jws when they try to pinpoint a time for the "end." If they think it is a certain time, then it isn't.

Blondie

• flipper
    flipper

TOO BAD, TOO SAD- Another thing I used to hear witnesses say all the time was , " Well, the governing body must know something we don't ! They know what we need. " That statement used to drive me crazy ! I felt like saying, " Yeah- Well I know something that the governing body doesn't know either - they are full of $hit ! " Peace out,Mr. Flipper

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    if you miss one of

the meetings you now miss half of the meetings for the week!!!

Since when is that such a bad thing? LOL!!!

• new light
    new light
    His reasoning is that after 1/1/09, if you miss one of

the meetings you now miss half of the meetings for the week!!! Before you could miss

one and still have 2 more meetings to go to but not now.

We certainly must be in the last minutes of the last hours of the last weeks of the last days.

That is some of the wierdest logic I've ever heard. All hail Jehovah, the god of fractions!

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Positive proof that a well indoctrinated JW is a mentally unbalanced person, religious commercialization can indeed produce mental instability to

certain individuals, there is more than enough information to prove that and not just from JWS source

• THE_CHOSEN_ONE
    THE_CHOSEN_ONE

Armageodon is very near 2012 or 2014 for sure. Have anyone heard about North American Union?

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

"Sex in The City" the movie

A sign the end is near

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit