JW seeking other JW's as email buddies

by jwgal 24 Replies latest social relationships

• jwgal
    jwgal

Hi y'all,

It's gotten very difficult to find jw's out on the net now a days.
    Anyways....i would like to come in contact with fellow believers across the globe.

I'm a 26yr old bapt scandinavian. Single and looking for the right guy.
    Love cooking, meetings, reading, hiking, swimming and outdoor life in general.

Post ur email on here and a short description and we might become friends

• asilentone
    asilentone

Well, this is EX-JW board.

• metaspy
    metaspy

I guess there was no reading done on this forum before this post.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Could you post a nude picture please? As we all know TIME IS SHORT! so I don't have any to waste!

• jwgal
    jwgal

doesnt hurt to try.....im sure there are jw's reading on this site

• ninja
    ninja

wow....I'll go back to the hall just for you.....one week we can go hiking....next week...you can change my incontinence pants......

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Stick around anyway - we are not a bad bunch of apostates! Quite harmless really!

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

Scenario:

You meet someone online from the other side of the world and get on well.

Armageddon strikes, with worldy technology destroyed. There's no way to get in contact with your friend, or to even know if he made it.

You may bump into him in 5,000 years as you both go to pet the same lion, but now he's married!

Maybe it's better to just stick to local friends for now? If you're looking for a relationship anyway.

I wish you hadn't been made to believe I'm evil and under Satan's control, because who knows? We're the same age, we may have got on well.

• Xena
    Xena

Bapt? Ahhhh baptized! So I'm guessing swinging is a no go then, eh?

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

How about looking at the conventions and assemblies like everyone else? Just make sure you get a man that is working, not looking for a piece of tail. That was my dad's advice. Fat lot of good that did me, but oh well. You may get luckier. Oh, and make sure he loves Jehovah more than you.

If you don't find someone, let me know. I have a friend that sells for an adult product company. I can hook you up.

Good luck.

momz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit