JW seeking other JW's as email buddies

by jwgal 24 Replies latest social relationships

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Bout to leave work and this post has made my day.

ROTFLMBAO

• Xena
    Xena

I don't think bapt peeps are allowed to use "adult products". Or has there been new light?

• ninja
    ninja

the only new light that JW's have is they think the sun shines out of their arses

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    im sure there are jw's reading on this site

Yes, but they surely won't want to out themselves by becoming online friends with active-still in JWs. Besides, won't you get into trouble by coming on this site?

• Xena
    Xena

Nooooo she won't get in trouble for coming on this site. It's like Jesus interacting with the prostitute. All good....

• ninja
    ninja

just think of me as jesus....(a humble jesus).....and xenu as the......nevermind

• oompa
    oompa

JWGAL's post (black):

Hi y'all, (southern scandinvia)

It's gotten very difficult to find jw's out on the net now a days. (now why would there be fewer jw's on the net? forbidden maybe?)
    Anyways....i would like to come in contact with fellow believers across the globe. (we are a worlwide faith still then right?)

I'm a 26yr old bapt scandinavian. Single and looking for the right guy. (you had me at scandinavian...nice swimsuit models there)
    Love cooking, meetings, reading, hiking, swimming and outdoor life in general. (throw in Young Frankenstein, Letterman, yachting, world travel, and sex illegal in 7 states...and it's a deal)

Post ur email on here and a short description and we might become friends (express pm coming!)

• oompa
    oompa
    JWGAL: doesnt hurt to try.....im sure there are jw's reading on this site

God I LOVE this post! The JW male gene pool is so low that scoping for apostate leaning JW's is better than nothing. Better even than.....oh horrors....dating a worldly man?? I thought apostates were lower scum than worldly?.....I'm going back to the hall..........oompa

• Honesty
    Honesty

Ok I'll bite...

Single Caucasian male (no offense to my African bloods)

Athletic looking 55 years young

Have all my body parts and then some (if you know what I mean )

Oldest living heir to a nationwide restaurant chain (the rents couldn't get the will changed and Granpa hated their religion for dividing the family) that specializes in meats prohibited by Jewish law

Bilingual (English and Hillbilly)

Believes that God can't be put in a box

PM me on this board for my email address

• flipper
    flipper

JW GAL- My wife and I have a great young guy we are friends with in his 20's who may be interested in meeting you ! He is coming to a great gathering of lovely people at South Lake Tahoe on July 4th and 5th! I'm sure you will have a great time getting to know our group ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit