Im a newbie

by jetery 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Welcome Jetery - Thank you for sharing your story!!!

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

Welcome to a very helpful community of friends.

Alex

• JK666
    JK666

jetery,

Welcome to JWD!

I am sorry that you went through all of the pain of growing up as a JW. We can relate to your story! Stick around and get the support that is available here.

JK

• Casper
    Casper

Welcome Jetery...

Goodness what a story...thank you for sharing.

It's a shame how badly both you and your mum were treated, good to hear things are looking up.

We look forward to getting to know you.

Cas

• flipper
    flipper

JETERY- Welcome to the board my friend ! My wife and I welcome you ! I'm so sorry you were treated tht way. I'm sorry you lost your mom , but I am happy you have found real peace with your man and new baby ! Congratulations on that ! I too was hunted down like an animal after being out 3 and a half years early last year - it is ridiculous how the elders try to intrude on your life - even asking neighbors about you and calling your work ! Talk about stalking ! Jeez. Anyway - glad to have you, and we look forward to your posts my friend ! Take care now. Peace out, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• Gopher
    Gopher

Welcome to the board Jetery. This board is a great place for people to come and share. I hope you'll come here often.

Life is better when you leaving controlling people like JW's behind. I hope you're finding that to be very true.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

welcome.

i've seen similiar stuff

don't bother with them. other people have seen the REAL jws

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Thank you for your story. Not surprising at all.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Jetery,

Welcome to JWD... I've been out 5 weeks today!!! And this site has been very helpful as a support group.... I suggest you do some reading on JWs and cults that will help get over negative thoughts...

A@G

• yknot
    yknot

Jetery............... .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit