An ancient poster stopping by to say HI!

by ShaunaC 30 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

ShaunaC! Good to see you! You're looking every bit as lovely as I remember in that wedding picture. I'm glad to hear you're doing so well; congrats on the wedding (your husband looks familiar to me?).

• ShaunaC
    ShaunaC

Thanks Six! Not sure why my DH would be familiar to you. You're not in San Francisco are you? So how are you?

• somebody
    somebody

Hi ((((((((ShuanaC)))))))))!!

It's wonderful to see you again and thanks for sharing the picture! I'm SO happy that you're doing so well! The years DO fly by FAST!!!! How is PLH doing? I haven't heard from her in forever it seems! Tell her I say hello if you talk to her again please!

peace,

somebody/gwen

• somebody
    somebody

((((((Nosferatu))))))

I remember you!!!

peace,

somebody

• ShaunaC
    ShaunaC

Somebody!!! ((((((HUGS)))))) How are you? What have you been up to?

PLH said she is doing great. She got married about 5 years ago and has an 18 month old baby. I'm hoping to hear more from her soon.

What a trip to reconnect with all of you!!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Hello ShaunaC,

Good to hear from you again and I am glad that life is treating you so well.

As has often been noted, the best way to undermine the confidence of a high-control religion like the WTS is to live well when you leave them behind, as you are doing.

Best of it all to you and yours!

HS

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi Shauna

Good to see you again, congratulations on the baby. The old fart Simon is still around too

• Open mind
    Open mind

Thanks for stopping in giving us new-timers an update.

Don't be bitter, don't carry the anger.

Very healthy advice.

It's great to see someone moving on and enjoying this life.

Please pop in again from time to time.

I'd sure like to know how some of those other posters you mentioned are doing.

OM

• ShaunaC
    ShaunaC

Step, as I recall you were still an elder and I don't remember if you left during the time I was online back then? What happened with you and your wife?

I do well remember how eloquent of a speaker (writer) you were. Very knowledgeable and logical. Two wonderful qualities that would surely push you out of the Borg at some point! :-)

Angharad & Simon, you guys are like Mama & Papa Bear! Glad to hear from you too! Is that old fart still running this show?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hi and welcome back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit