Brother-In-Law's JW Baby Momma Is Insane In The Membrane!

by Dorktacular 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Immunizations can contain blood products so some of the more hardcore witnesses refuse them. It's not very well known and the society would dearly love this "old light" to just fade away.

• loosie
    loosie

1) get a lawyer. your brother has rights. Tell the lawyer that by not immunizing the baby's health is at risk.

2) not immunizing is an old idea. Most up to date JW's immunize

3) the child has to immunize to go to school.

40 watch out they may be planning on home schooling. If so the child won't have contact with any normal kids only Jw kids.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

It would seem that this objection to immynization is a personal thing, since I have never heard of any concerns among dubs - although I believe J F Rutherford used to rail against it in the old days but that has long gone..The Awake has said :

g93 8/8 p. 25 Should My Family Be Immunized? ***

Blood in the Production of Vaccines

"This raises an important point for Christians, who are concerned with the Bible’s prohibition on misuse of blood. (Acts 15:28, 29) Are any other vaccines made from blood?

As a general rule, with the exception of Heptavax-B, active immunizations are not produced from blood. This includes all baby shots, for example.

The opposite is true of passive immunization. One can assume that when one is advised to have a shot after likely exposure, such as after stepping on a rusty nail or after being bitten by a dog, the shots (unless they are just routine boosters) are hyperimmune serum and have been made using blood. This is also true of Rh immune globulin (Rhogam), which is often recommended for Rh-negative mothers who for some reason are exposed to Rh-positive blood, as at the birth of an Rh-positive baby.

Since these passive immunizations are those of concern regarding the issue of blood, what stand would be taken by the conscientious Christian? Previous articles in this journal and its companion, The Watchtower, have presented a consistent position: It would be up to the Bible-trained conscience of the individual Christian as to whether he would accept this treatment for himself and his family

.Should My Family Get Immunized?

Christians have great respect for life and sincerely desire to do the best for their family’s health. Whether you conscientiously decide to have your family immunized is your personal decision to make"

• Amber Rose
    Amber Rose

A popular belief came about a few years ago that immunizations cause autism. This is a more likely reason for the mother's fear of immunizations, rather than traces of blood being in the shots. There was an autistic child in my former hall who's mother claimed that mercury in the immunization shots were the cause of her son's condition, although her other 2 children recieved the same immunizations and were healthy. It caused quite a buzz in the hall -you know, you just can't trust anything in satan's system.

Find out why she refuses the immunizations first and go from there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit