Brother-In-Law's JW Baby Momma Is Insane In The Membrane!

by Dorktacular 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

My brother-in-law managed to knock up a JW girl (she forgot to tell him she was a JW until after they were screwing for a year and after she was pregnant). Anyway, the baby's here. She's cute. But, now there's all kinds of drama because this chick has decided that it really would be best for her (and the baby) to resume going to the Kingdumb Hell. Also, the baby momma's family doesn't want my brother-in-law around because he's not a JW. So he doesn't get to see his kid like he wants to. Typical, right?

Here's the Topic-Du-Jour... She thinks that it is a bad idea to have the baby immunized! Her family backs her up on that. I haven't been a JW for about 10 years, so I may be a little behind on things. Is this some new JW craziness like the whole insanity regarding transfusions? It sounds like it to me. Anybody have any clues?

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I knew a family in my old hall like that. She used religious exeption but I remember telling her that was wrong. But there is also some Calvary Baptists down the street that didn't immunize all of their 7 kids. I think alot of people are not doing them because of the autism thing.

He needs to go to court and get his rights established. Otherwise the JW's will swallow them up whole.

momz

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

This guy needs to LAWYER UP like NOW before too much time goes by or he will NOT get to see his child! Also he needs to establish IN WRITING that she cannot move from the state and take the child or she can and will do that to keep her away from him. This is all assuming he gives a shit of course. As for him being unfit because he isnt a JW has anybody at the hall noticed this unmarried JW girl has been screwing a worldly guy and had a BABY?? Why wasnt she DFd??

As for immunizations, these days the papers have been saying that immunizations can be a cause of autism and many parents are balking at getting them. My nephews ex girlfriend didnt want to give their daughter shots because she is a flower child and thinks immunizations put impure things into the body and refuses to do it. The JWs used to believe that there was blood in the immunizations and wouldnt get them because of THAT but that was blown out of the water a long time ago. They actually used to FAKE the polio vaccine scar and say they GOT the shot! Unless this kid is home schooled she will be required to have immunizations to attend school.

He needs to step up and be a daddy...anybody can have sex and become a father....it takes a REAL man to become a Daddy. Trust me...that child will NEED him in her life if she isnt to become a JW drone!

• dinah
    dinah

There is something about the birth of a child that makes "stray sheep" suddenly panic and return to "Mother".

If your friend is truly the father of that child, he should fight to make sure that baby's life isn't ruined.

• tnangel73
    tnangel73
    Unless this kid is home schooled she will be required to have immunizations to attend school.

That depends on what state you live in.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Here in TN even homeschooled have to register and have to have health exams and shots. Or put down religious exemption.

momz

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

I think the fact that the mother doesn't want the kid immunized should be his first sign that she's unfit. I've already told him that he should try to get custody because things aren't going to get any better. Besides, I think that raising the kid as a JW is a form of child abuse in and of itself. I was raised a JW and I would never put my daughter through that crap.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

He should, at the VERY LEAST, get good shared custody. And firmly establish himself in all the decisions regarding his child. Partial custody will also bring down the amount he will have to pay for child support.

momz

• Layla33
    Layla33

Get a good lawyer and quick. He may even have a chance at custody is she goes too far off the rocker with it. Tell him to document everything.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Hey, I just realized where I'd heard insane in the membrane! Dickie Roberts! Too funny.

momz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit