SHUT UP AND KNOCK IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Warlock 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Warlock
    Warlock

According to a close relative of mine, YOU WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO REVEAL THE NEW BOOK STUDY ARRANGEMENT TO ANYONE. IT WAS TO BE REVEALED AT THE K.H., AND ONLY THERE!!!!

Secondly, THERE IS TO BE NO SPECULATION AS TO WHAT THIS NEW ARANGEMENT MEANS.........SO............. NO SPECULATING..............PLEASE!!!!!!!

SO FAR, THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE STARTED THREADS TO REVEAL THESE SACRED SECRETS ARE IN A LOT............ AND I MEAN A LOT..........OF TROUBLE!!!!

Warlock

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Again !?! I am always getting into trouble!!

**sigh**

momz

• wings
    wings

I'm INNOCENT! All I did was read, and read, and read, and keep it to myself and wait for the bomb to drop. It was so much fun

• Gregor
    Gregor

I have a repentant attiude.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Beware that jehovah does not strike you down for meddling so sacrilegiously in the sacred arrangements of his most faithful and discreet servant, his humble and self sacrificing slave.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

"Trouble" is my middle name, I'm used to it, doesn't bother me anymore, I'm always in trouble for something or other.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Now I feel SO bad for participating in such speculation. I hope Jah will recognize that I didn't actually START any threads on it. The women that YOU gave me -- they started the threads, and so I posted.

(Hey, it worked for Adam! -- Oh, wait...)

Dave

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Well, I'm in the clear on this one.

• carla
    carla

Well I for one couldn't resist and had to let my jw know before he went off to the kh today and he is not even allowed to talk to me about anything jw anymore! Just one simple sentence. Though he often gets things mixed up and may not realize I let out such holy news ahead of time.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Everyone line up for a bum spanking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit