SHUT UP AND KNOCK IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Warlock 28 Replies latest jw friends

• wings
    wings
    The women that YOU gave me -- they started the threads, and so I posted.

try again Dave......we all know you it wasn't the women......

• Casper
    Casper

Hey Warlock...

I will do 10 Hail Mary's... oops !! Sorry, wrong religion...

Cas

• journey-on
    journey-on

Well I'm going to speculate that our recent speculations will wind up in a special needs talk on speculating next week. Any speculations on this?

• JoyNichols
    JoyNichols

Thanks for reminding me how extreme the mind-control goes . . . NO SPECULATING?

WHO ARE THEY KIDDING?

DO THEY REALLY THINK THEY CAN continue to CONTROL WHAT WE THINK . . . iN OR oUT? oh yeah, they dodo that, don't they - but not quite so effectively as they once did, I suppose, thanks to the internet.

LOL sorry about all the yelling there.

That "no speculation" rule comes under the phrase:

"Don't Think," as in:

'don't think, don't talk, don't be' - cult (and dysfunctional family) rules - insidious and ubiquitous among jehobers. Actually, the "don't talk" one applies only to mistakes and bloopers of the bOrg; it's perfectly okay amongst those who have da troof to talk about each other - rather than to each other, even though they give the "no gossip" thing lipservice.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

And here I thought sneaking into the KH on sunday and pooping in the urinal was bad...

• Casper
    Casper
    And here I thought sneaking into the KH on sunday and pooping in the urinal was bad...

Oh God...Mkr...

Cas

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    I will do 10 Hail Mary's... oops !! Sorry, wrong religion...

Are you sure? The announcement letter did say "our most holy faith..." (sounds Catholic to me!)

• Mary
    Mary

Ya.....I was talking to my Dub sister today and she said "you'll never guess what announcement we got at the Meeting!"

Being the shit disturber that I am, I said innocently "...Um...lemme guess: they got rid of the Bookstudy??" She said "Yep!"

Since she didn't elaborate any further, I said: "Wow.....you mean they just eliminated it or did they amalgamate it in with the Thursday night meeting?"

"Ya, they amalgamated it. I knew about it last week but we were told not to say anything."

I soooooooooo wanted to say "ya, me too". It was with great difficulty that I restrained myself.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Hey bathead....am I going to have to kick ur butt again?

• juni
    juni

Too funny Mary! ^^^^^ isn't that OUTLAW'S signature dog?

hey Warlock! ya pot stirrer!

edited to add: Hey WAC! how you been?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit