Full Text of Meeting Adjustment Announcement

by cinnamon1642 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

The irony is dripping.

The Bible is all about THEM, the annointed.

Scripture is only open to THEM and all the promises are for THEM.

But, they are worried about the rank and file dogs that catch scraps from the table.

Heart warming, isn't it?

Truth is, there would be no Jehovah's Witnesses if only the so-called annointed were members.

This is a parasitic religion. The Governing Body/anointed infest the sheep and drive them to desperate acts while feeding off their life's blood.

They are smart enough to realize that killing off the host is untenable for their own survival. That's all that's going on.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos
    If it were a commentary as you theorize, that would mean they would need to print fewer new books.

Not necessarily: as I suggested above, they might print new books in commentary form (what they have already been doing); although providing outlines for the study conductors would be much cheaper if they are after cost cutting.

Btw, it seems they have been printing fewer books in the last decades: isn't that the main reason for book studies going through the same books over and over again (that was not the case when I was a JW)?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I see this primarly as a way to prevent loss of members. The more members they have, the more donations come in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit