Witness Grocery Store Clerk Tries to Witness to Me ? Nice try !

by flipper 22 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Damn right I left Jehovah. In fact, I am on strike against Him for the pxxx poor quality of life He has supplied, frustrating me at every turn, and trying to channel me into getting my hands dirty starting his Second Dark Ages. And getting nothing in return except more lost opportunities, ostracism, and embarrassment.

• Casper
    Casper

Good Job, Mr. Flipper... I wish I had your, "Head them off at the Pass", abilities...!!!

I've only run into a few over the years, and NOT once have they mentioned anything spiritual or "Invited" me to come back...

I don't think they want me.......

I feel so left out...

Cas

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

At first I was thinking someone was trying to witness to you that you did not know,

and I was going to say you must of had this sort of glow for her to want to preach.lol

But, great response and don't forget the 3 magical words "Wait upon Jehovah" lol

Got to go get some coffee, working on half a sillender yet. How come I can't find that word, has to do with motors.

Anyways you get the drift.

hope4others

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Hi Mr. Flipper , yes that lady is holding fast to her mental regulation as most JWS are told to, this kind of stuff is the thing that makes the leaders smile and smile big.

Unwavering devotion to the corrupt men of whom that holds the power., Quite sad when you think about it really.

Possibly there is balance then when imperfect woman support imperfect men which they are so devoted to.

• Layla33
    Layla33

Flipper, that is the exact response I hear from fam members whenever this conversation topic comes up, with is infrequently. They make excuses for the issues in their religion, but don't do the same for other religions. It's hypocrisy.

The just can't seem to separate the man-created religion from "God", it is one in the same for them, which has a lot to do with their defenses.

• flipper
    flipper

TIRED of the HYPOCRISY- That is amazing about the guy who was in a Mexican prison acting like that toward you in the market ! He made a big deal about you buying a lotto ticket ? Jeez. I'm glad you told him to mind his own business . I really feel all witnesses working at a job they are by paid to do by an employer have no right to use that employers time to push their religious beliefs on others ! Just my opinion !

CARLA- Yeah, they can't see the difference between the organization and God.To them the WT society is God Jehovah !

WT WIZARD- I hear you WT WIZARD ! II think God's definitely been out to lunch for awhile , or quit his job ! We have all had a tough tme of it finding our way bro .

CASPER- Thanks sis ! Count yourself lucky the witnesses haven't asked for you to come back ! That way you will gt harassed less ! LOL!

HOPE 4 OTHERS- Thanks Hope ! Yeah, they always use the term , " Wait on Jehovah " . This lady had been in a former congregation I was in. She was always very smug and self righteous.

HOMEROVAH- She was mentally regulated alright ! Out of her own mind actually, being " cult mind controlled " ! It is sad really to see someone so controlled they can't see the forest through the trees and the corruption of the organization ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

LAYLA - You must have posted when I was posting answers to the others, sorry. Yes, I agree with you, the witnesses so readily see the flaws in others religions , but refuse to see it in their own. It is the epitome of hypocrisy as you said ! I truly believe they feel the governing body at Bethel is God. Especially Ted Jaracz. It's really sick how much power and control he and the rest of the governing body wield over the JW members

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

It seems a little unprofessional for her to do this, especially if there were people waiting in line behind you. I remember how we were always counselled to be conscientious employees.

• flipper
    flipper

KEYSER- I agree. I thought it was very unprofessional of her to not help the customer behind me by wasting work time preaching at me ! We were trained to be good employees while we were witnesses; I guess some of their definitions of it are tainted ! Weird

• flipper
    flipper

Just wanted to bump this up if someone missed it this weekend about a witness trying to preach at me in a checkout line at a grocery store

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit