Watchtower Comments GENERATION VIDEO

by V 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Honesty
    Honesty

Buttttt past errors are now present truth regarding this Generation, Aleman.

At least for now.

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

Yes, and our present truth comes from a progressive understanding of past truth! We look forward to Jehovah blessing us with further future truth, which will refine us beyond our current, present truth.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Wow. A great, great video.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Superb

• V
    V
    Tophat: WOW! V, is that your voice? Good Job

The narrator's voice is actually our own Deaconblues, a real professional.

Aleman: You are so stuck on the past errors, LET IT BE, V!

Ahh, yes. According to Watchtower's own publications from 1942-2008 the Watchtower was wrong, not a progressive understanding, but wrong.

Who was directing "God's organisation" then I wonder?

• JCanon
    JCanon

INCREDIBLE! Great job! So professional! Thanks so much for your work in presenting these issues in video form!!! Applause, applause!

JC

• Aleman
    Aleman

I will try to inform the general public of the truth that it is written on the bible, not the thoughts of human beings like the WTS or even V. They may say what they want to say and cry all they want to cry, but the truth shines brighter than the sun.

-Aleman

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

My brother is an long distance auto hauler. I played all your videos for him over the phone. He loved them. He has already told several people who have JWs their family about the videos and he is getting very positive responses from them about these productions.

Thanks again, V!

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• freetosee
  • Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

Wow, what an awesome video. My mom and I just watched it and all we can say is that you must be some kind of genius.

Thank you,

Sheri

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit