So far..............No Evidence

by Warlock 44 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• 5go
    5go
    Two teenage girls are pregnant, and although identities and ages have been difficult to nail down, CPS officials say no more than 30 minor girls in state custody have children. It's not clear how many other adolescent girls may be among the children shipped to foster facilities.

BTW this was in the one you quoted. Crimes have been committed by the group is knowingly complacent and covering them up. Why are you protecting child molesters that are admittedly raising kids on the public dime and committing welfare fraud while raising there children to do it in the name of Jesus Christ.

It's simple because they are doing it in the name of Jesus Christ. If this had been an Islamic or other non-christian based cult compound the parents would be on death row with nearly a word from you or others like you in their defence.

• 5go
    5go

The thing is the person assuming they did call in a hoax gave the officers probable cause to search the ranch. They found evidence of crime being committed and also may have proved that the call was a hoax. The thing is it doesn't let the ranch off the hook for any the police found while searching the ranch.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Probable_cause

Example: Man says this guy in a car robbed me. The officers find a car matching the description and pull it over. They spot some stolen goods in the front seat. That guy might not be guilty of that robbery but he was caught with and stolen goods in plain view.

Case closed.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Two teenage girls are pregnant, and although identities and ages have been difficult to nail down, CPS officials say no more than 30 minor girls in state custody have children. It's not clear how many other adolescent girls may be among the children shipped to foster facilities.

BTW this was in the one you quoted. Crimes have been committed by the group is knowingly complacent and covering them up. Why are you protecting child molesters that are admittedly raising kids on the public dime and committing welfare fraud while raising there children to do it in the name of Jesus Christ.

It's simple because they are doing it in the name of Jesus Christ. If this had been an Islamic or other non-christian based cult compound the parents would be on death row with nearly a word from you or others like you in their defence

How many minor girls get pregnant EVERY DAY in this country? Does the "state" test THEM to see who the fathers are?

Insofar as your asinine comment about me protecting child molesters, you better ask your "state" officials why THEY are protecting child molesters, as they have charged no one of that crime. Surely they must know who they are, or they wouldn't have taken all these measures to protect the children.

Finally, you, and some others have let their hatred of the WTS translate into a very dangerous mindset, but I don't think you see it.

People like you scare me more than some cult in Texas.

Warlock

• 5go
    5go
    How many minor girls get pregnant EVERY DAY in this country? Does the "state" test THEM to see who the fathers are?

Illrelevant if a case of child molestation has occurred the DNA evidence can and will be obtained and used against the 59 year old pedophile that raped that child in the name of Jesus Christ.

You are fighting a rather lame fight for a right that never existed.

• 5go
    5go
    as they have charged no one of that crime. Surely they must know who they are, or they wouldn't have taken all these measures to protect the children.

You forgot to qualify that as YET they are still sorting this thing out and building a case which due in court by June. You are the passing judgement way to soon you are ready to just free them before the are even fairly tried in court.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Warlock-

How the hell are you?? Bout time you come out of hiding!!!!

It'd be nice to hear from ya once in a while.........Is everything ok?? You seem a bit on the grumpy side!!

Love ya-mememememe

• wednesday
    wednesday

Those women who they interviewed looked inbred. why does every crazy wacko cult have to move to Texas?

hey warlock- how are you?

• Warlock
    Warlock
    It'd be nice to hear from ya once in a while.........Is everything ok?? You seem a bit on the grumpy side!!

First of all, election time pisses me off. Same old BULL, and people believe it.

Secondly, I'm becoming more worldly, so it's back to my old self.

Pleasant, isn't it?

Those women who they interviewed looked inbred. why does every crazy wacko cult have to move to Texas?

Wed.

Even wackos are entitled to due process.

By the way, how are YOU?

Warlock

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

Yep, unconstitutional.

As much as i love cult-crashing, I firmly believe that the freeing of minds and torment of the religious should be done only within the constraints of the Constitution and the Laws of the United States.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Well, no, because testing a mother's DNA wouldn't tell the state who the father is.

This case is much different. An underage girl who is coerced by the authority figures in her life - parents, church leaders - to become pregnant is basically being raped. That is a crime.

I hope that the Texas authorities have their ducks in a row and can make the charges stick and clean up the FDLS compound. Every day that goes by with those kids still in custody supports that there is evidence of wrong-doing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit