So far..............No Evidence

by Warlock 44 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    when someone can make a bogus phone call, and trigger something like this, don't you see a problem here?

To me, that is the main issue.

Several legal commentators have pointed out that the original call is no longer relevant, bogus or not. Authorities went in to rescue this girl and once inside, they could not ignore the evidence of abuse of other children.

• Terry
    Terry

Protecting underage minors trumps just about everything, in my opinion.

Young people reared in a cult are hardly able to make rational, individualistic decisions in their best interests even beyond the age of consent!

As long as religious groups remain outside the usual bounds of propriety and accountability we will have these instances.

What if somebody had spoken out earlier in the case of Jim Jone's Temple? Could hundreds of lives have been saved?

Look at it this way. If any group has God Almighty on their side, they have nothing to fear from any investigation at any time.

But, if they only have their own depraved agenda masked in a cloak of righteous worship----any manner of predation can occur.

Privacy is an artificial issue when children are being corrupted.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Terry,

I respect your opinion, and everyone elses by the way, but here are a few points off the top of my head in response to your points:

Protecting underage minors trumps just about everything, in my opinion.

So, then, why don't the authorities go after every gang, like MS13, Bloods, Crips, etc., that recruit underage minors to do their dirty work?

Young people reared in a cult are hardly able to make rational, individualistic decisions in their best interests even beyond the age of consent!

What are we to do about these people?

What if somebody had spoken out earlier in the case of Jim Jone's Temple? Could hundreds of lives have been saved?

Yes.

Look at it this way. If any group has God Almighty on their side, they have nothing to fear from any investigation at any time.

Even if it's based on a 'hoax'?

But, if they only have their own depraved agenda masked in a cloak of righteous worship----any manner of predation can occur.

Who is to judge when this might be the case? You? Me? I can mention some behavior that is depraved, in my opinion, which is not masked, as you say, in a cloak of religious worship. Should those people and their children also be subject to this type of treatment?

Privacy is an artificial issue when children are being corrupted.

How far are you willing to take this?

Warlock

• 5go
    5go

I already gave a senario that covered this well just add an abused girlfriend to it and it's the same senario there was probable cause and now they have evidence of two or more crimes being committed.

• 5go
    5go
    So, then, why don't the authorities go after every gang, like MS13, Bloods, Crips, etc., that recruit underage minors to do their dirty work?

That is just bigoted they have to a fault read up on C.R.A.S.H.

• 5go
    5go

BTW warlock where were you when C.R.A.S.H. was doing illegal search and seizures, planting evidence, stealing evidence, killing kids, and just harassing kids with no probabale cause.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    BTW warlock where were you when C.R.A.S.H. was doing illegal search and seizures, planting evidence, stealing evidence, killing kids, and just harassing kids with no probabale cause.

Just for your info, this is why I will NEVER consent to a vehicle search.

Secondly, CPS has never done the same thing? Ever?

Warlock

• 5go
    5go

Just for your info, this is why I will NEVER consent to a vehicle search.

Secondly, CPS has never done the same thing? Ever?

Warlock

Neither did most of those gang bangers. Which is why the ACLU had a field day on them

Also CPS has a different standard which is child protection. They don't need to prove a crime just that the child is endangered by staying where it is.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Neither did most of those gang bangers. Which is why the ACLU had a field day on them

You asked me why I was protecting child molesters, which is NOT TRUE.

Why are you protecting gang-bangers?

Isn't it for the protection of young people, and for the public, that these gangs be exterminated?

Warlock

• 5go
    5go
    Why are you protecting gang-bangers?

ACLU protected them I was pointing out your hypocrisy in the matter.

White Christian 50 year old child molesters get protection from you, but kids with no where else to go get thrown to the wolves in all cases to protect those guys rights and property.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit