I was "disinvited " to my younger brothers babies shower

by sosad 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• LunaFing
    LunaFing

I know just how you feel. I'm sorry that happened to you. I found out recently that my sister asked the elders if it was ok to invite me to her wedding. I was shocked. I felt hurt and betrayed. I shouldn't have been surprised though. I've been out of "the Truth" for 10 years and I guess I would be a sore in their perfect world. Now I'm not sure if I want to go. I have to agree with a few people: you should tell everyone you know about this. JW's are always portraying themselves as loving people, but we know how they really are. Good luck!

• odie67
    odie67

I'm sorry this happened to you. but your not alone my sister does this to me on a regular basis...I think she gets a sick satisfaction out of telling me how she's planning a "gaaaatherrring" and of course i'm not invited. One time she tried to invite my husband to a JW "gaaatheering" and told me I could not attend. I had no desire to be around her whacky jw friends but I thought it was a low blow to invite my husband. I think she was trying to cause some division in my home. I think this whole JW thing is causing some serious mental issues with her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit