BRING BACK HANGING

by The Nothing Man 17 Replies latest jw friends

• The Nothing Man
    The Nothing Man

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/2008/04/25/call-this-justice-89520-20393945/

This little bastard destroyed her life. He stands to inherit 130 MILLION. He will be out in 10 MONTHS. He destroyed a life and should be made to pay! Surely EVERYBODY agrees that for murderers, rapists and other low forms of scum, the death penalty in the UK is the only option. Personally I would torture them to death so they die slow.

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

I, actually, was just watching an interview with the FBI agent who helped capture Michael Devlin. I would like to see Devlin executed.

• The Nothing Man
    The Nothing Man

Yes, the guy that kidnapped those boys, give him a one way ticket to hell.

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

I have for a while been leaning towards agreeing with the death penalty for child murderers or sex crimes. It will never happen it this country though.

My main issue with it, is that it lowers us a society and brings us down to their level.

Paul

• Caedes
    Caedes

The nothing man,

Since the example given hasn't murdered or raped anyone, I take it you wish to have him tortured and murdered purely based on your description of him as low scum. I wonder what other things qualify someone to be included on your list of low scum? Is it just people who are described as such in tabloid newspapers? Whilst I have no doubt that the guy should not be allowed behind the wheel of a car again it is presumably his insurers who are refusing to pay since they would be liable. I would be in favour of longer sentences for those motorists who kill or injure other road users but given that our insurance companies use these cases to mitigate their own liability then I doubt we can improve things without a major change in the way these cases are handled.

Who is going to be conducting this state sanctioned murder and torture? Would the victims of this barbarism be allowed a trial or would the kangaroo court of the tabloid media be considered sufficient? I'm sure it would be nice to see the UK in the illustrious company of countries like Iran and Iraq when we start murdering citizens. Perhaps we should have the statues of justice re-modelled to remove the blindfold and tip the scales toward the side with the noose on it.

• The Nothing Man
    The Nothing Man

So then, the media have made up the picture of the little girl who is now living on a machine, with no life? Would you not agree that the bastard has taken a life? Does not that make him scum? The fact that he was caught going 95 mph a couple of weeks AFTER the crash?? No repentence there! Get down from your moral high horse mate, speak to me again when it happens to YOU !

• joebin
    joebin

didn't read the article, but in regards to death penalties, the guillotine is a much better tool. Swift, painless and pretty much 100% effective.

• inrainbows
    inrainbows

Nothing Man

Personally I would torture them to death so they die slow.

And this would prove what about YOU?

That you would deliberately and methodically inflict pain on another human being. Wow. Nice. You should be locked up for life if you'd actually do that.

Do you think the opinion of someone as angry and distressed as you obviously (and understandably ) are is the sound basis of a JUDICIAL system. Blind bloody vengence, maybe. Calm down.

joebin

Actually, the head lives for an appreciable amount of time. If you are telling me having your head cut off doesn't hurt I don't believe you.

I suggest you volunteer; with an air pump and a vibrator we could give your still living head the ability to articulate enough to ascertain the level of pain.

But if killing people is wrong, then killing people in a fairly clean and effective fashion is just a sop to the sqeamish, not a way of making something wrong right.

• scotsman
    scotsman

I wonder how having been a JW affects ou approach to the death penalty.

Having spent years with a vengeful barbaraic Jehovah, it would make some sense that some support it. But then again having spent years believing that justice can only be delivered by the Divine would result in us being against it.

The Nothing Man seems to want vengence that will contribute zero to the victim's quality of life. A harsher custodial sentence and significant fine may have been more satisfactory for me.

• joebin
    joebin
    Actually, the head lives for an appreciable amount of time. If you are telling me having your head cut off doesn't hurt I don't believe you.

You mean like long enough to say "ouch"..lol

I suggest you volunteer; with an air pump and a vibrator we could give your still living head the ability to articulate enough to ascertain the level of pain.

I don't do volunteer work. Since I'd need an air pump to keep me alive long enough to ascertain the level of pain means that without it my head wouldn't last too long.

Maybe they could just put them to sleep with some type of sleeping pill and do the deed then. Maybe we could just shoot them in the head point blank, that should do it. Just as good as how they're doing it these days anyway.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit