to LOST fans out there (possible spoiler alert for non-US viewers)

by Pwned 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Pwned
    Pwned

I am so excited about the return of Lost tommorrow. To me this has been the 2nd best season, right after season 1. Any theories for the second half of the season? I hope I am wrong but I think Claire dies. I am curious to see how Kate ends up with Aaron and I really hope Sawyer doesn't die, he is my favorite character, I can't stand Jack. Do JW's watch this show?

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

It's my FAV show, too!! Can't wait!!

What makes u think Claire might die. I missed a couple episodes!!

• changeling
    changeling

My husband and I love "Lost". I think the US season starts back in the summer. Please don't spoil it for us!

Enjoy,

changeling :)

• changeling
  • Pwned
    Pwned

The US season starts back tommorrow night. The reason I think that Claire might die is because why else would Aaron end up with Kate, but at the same time in Lost anything is possible and maybe Claire just gave him up to 'save' him so i don't know, or maybe Kate took him for some unknown reason.

• changeling
  • changeling
  • changeling
  • changeling
    changeling

Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw a thread about LOST and went nuts! I just re-read your original post and realized you guys are behind us, not the other way around!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you did not read my now deleted posts and if you did I am sooooooooooooooo sorry. Press the erase button on your brain and pretend you never saw them.

changeling :(

• Pwned
    Pwned

i'm not sure where u are changeling but no one anywhere has seen tommorrows episode, in the US the season was cut short because of the writers strike and so we saw the first 8 episodes and then they've been on break until tommorrow, so don't worry you haven't spoiled any US or Canadian viewers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit