American Idol did Andrew Lloyd Webber songs tonight!

by changeling 15 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
    changeling

I agree about Phantom. It's my least favorite of ALW's plays. My favorite is "Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat".

changeling :)

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Can you believe Carley was booted off and not Jason or Brooke ????????????????

Well I suppose they all have to go sometime .....except David Cook that is ...cause he is going to win !

• sandy
    sandy

I think Carly is over rated as well. Does anyone else think she was voted off as a result of the song she chose.

The second she said she was singing Jesus Christ Superstar I said that's it for her she's going home tomorrow.
    I can imagine religious freaks like my sister not voting for her just because of that song. That is if my sister liked her.

Hasn't that play and song caused controversy in the past?

I LOVED David Cook! Music of the Night is my favorite song from Phantom. I agree too Phantom is not the best of ALW.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Neil Diamond is next week. Whoever sings, "America" will be the winner.

Skeeter

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I love Phanthom of the Opera!

I still have the song they sang at the opening going thru my head!..

I have watched it 4 times and could watch it again with no porblem and I would probably cry again!

Snoozy

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I am a bit late to comment on this threas, but from day one I have favored both Davids and I liked Kristy Cook but now she is gone. I think that David Cook will win as he seems to be the most versatile and the most well-rounded performer.

Poor Jason...he has a sweet manner and a pleasant voice, but I don't feel he is star material or can win when pitted against either David.

I am anxious to see next week when Neil Diamond coaches the kids...it could be quite interesting!

hugs,

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit