American Idol did Andrew Lloyd Webber songs tonight!

by changeling 15 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
    changeling

I love AI and I love ALW, so I was happy as a clam. To bad some of those talented people had no clue when it comes to musical theater.

I want David Cook to win, how about you guys?

changeling :)

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I love both Davids...and I think it will come down to the two of them. Everyone says that David Cook looks just like my son.... who is also named David. David Cook was my favorite tonight.

Coffee

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I think David Cook did a wonderful job ! I want him to win also .

The other David was great too .

The only girl I liked was Carly .

Syesha (sp?) is a wonderful singer and performer I just personally don't usually like listening to female singers .

Time for Jason to leave don't you think ?

• changeling
    changeling

Jason is adorable, but he was clueless tonight. I like Brooke, but she's been slipping. I think one of them will leave tomorrow.

Syesha was hands down the best performer tonight.

David Archuletta dissapionted me with his choice of song. He has was it takes to take one of ALW's big songs and bring the house down (Close Every Door from Josheph... would have been perfect) but he let the opportunity pass him by.

Carly rocked tonight! I just hope the Jesus freaks don't not vote for her because of her choice of song. She does not deserve to go home yet.

I do think it will come down to the two David's.

It irritates me that the judges on several occassions have said that D. Archletta is the one to beat. I think that influences America unfairly.

Can't wait for "So You Think You Can Dance?" That is my favortie reality show.

changeling :)

• sandy
    sandy

I love both Davids too! I want Davis Cook to win. David Archuleta win or lose is already money in the bank. I'll be surprised if he doesn't do extremely well after AI.

Out of all of the contestants this year David Cook has proved to be the most original. I can't wait to see what he comes up with tonight. I hope he doesn't disappoint.

• insearchof
    insearchof

That's awesome I love ALW.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

memories

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Love me some David Cook, he's a doll. I haven't even watched the show this season except for his performances. Made me pull my "Phantom" CD out.

• sandy
    sandy

I liked Jason tonight. He's got great passion and love for music. I think he really loved the song even though it wasn't his style.

I loved when he said: "I didn't know it was a cat singing." That was hilarious!

I think he deserves to stick around a little longer. I think it should come down to the three guys.

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

Archuletta is a goldmine. I love the originality of David Cook, though I'm surprised he didn't pick more of a rockin' song like something else from JC-Superstar.

He did a good job, but I'm just not a fan of Phantom.

I think Brook may be toast. She's my favorite of the femmes, but I think she's done. Carly did well last night, but overall, I think she's over rated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit