the TRUTH about DISFELLOWSHIPPING and SHUNNING from JESUS view

by Terry 51 Replies latest jw experiences

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear Terry...

"The stray sheep is not disfellowshipped. The stray sheep disfellowships ITSELF.

The Shepherd will not abide the straying! The Shepherd knows the safety of the one stray is EQUAL IN VALUE to the safety of the remaining flock!

Stop and think about that equation!

The stray sheep is worth going after and is also worth the shepherd going away from the obedient toward this disobedient sheep."...

ok, I've thought about it and I've asked you pointed questions and now I guess I'm just waiting to know if you are too stunned to argue/answer or are you crying......

as always...all my love, michelle...xo

p.s. Please don't think I'm making light of your disfellowshipping...I cried for months when my book study was abruptly ended because of my pointed questions. There is no measureing the sorrow a soul can hold.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Obviously DFing as practised by the JWs is not a christian way of doing things, christianity is all about forgiveness and tolerence. They could in some cases of serious violations withdraw privileges from members but total shunning is just diabolical.

And of course getting DFed for disagreeing with the leadership or for silly things like wearing a cross or celebrating birthdays is totally absurd.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit