Happy Earth Day to all you Earthlings!

by Nathan Natas 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

The mamgement and staff of the UADNA Orbiting Space Platform wish all you "down yonder" a happy and safe Earth Day.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Yeah Google changed their 'icon' for it - cool idea.

We have one Earth to take care of!

Maybe for now 1 planet is enough?

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I remeber the first earth day. I was in the 8th grade. We planted a tree.... It died.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Cheers!

hope4others

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I have about a dozen sapling oaks to dig and take to moorland = when to do?

Soon!

Today was a reminder.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Here's a song and video that's very appropriate for today. I would embed it but that's rude, take a peek...I hope you enjoy it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxIIAtV_LSw

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

watched Living with Ed this morning - so started my day green, eh? What have I done for the planet? Well, I didn't reproduce - that probably benefits the planet in a variety of ways. Not only did I not contribute to overpopulation, but, well, who would really want more people like me around anyway. How else do I live green? I mostly buy used - which is recycling in a big way, don't you think? And I recycle boxes, bags, cans, jar. I mostly cook from fresh ingredients so I don't have a lot of boxes, bags cans jars. On the other hand, I drive a huge gas-guzzling Ford Crown Vic which I love dearly...and I'm not trading it in! My conscience is easy, however. According to Wal-mart ads, if I put a few of those curly bulbs in my house it's like taking a car off the road. I put a lot of those curly bulbs in my house!

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    watched Living with Ed this morning

I think is quite quirky but good

And I recycle boxes, bags, cans, jar

I put a lot of those curly bulbs in my house

Same here, every little bit helps, right Nathan?

Cheers

hope4others

• momzcrazy
  • oompa
    oompa

NewYork44 I think I remember the first day of earth too....................oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit