Better things to do than think about "The Big Announcement"

by bluesbreaker59 16 Replies latest jw friends

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Low-Key, that's the second recomendation I've had on the Ardbeg 10. I'll have to check it out. Right now, I'm still making my way through Laphroiag 10 - pretty damn good. I'm looking forward to the wife getting me a bottle of Lagavulin 16 for our annevarsy, but that's a little ways off... never too early for giving hints, though! -dp

• joebin
    joebin

otwo, you lucky dog you, except the smelling of your own flatulence. I hope the friends were as good looking as in the mission impossible video, then you're more than a lucky dog.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Actually, I am having quite a bit of fun with this big announcement. Tormenting my mom in law is great! I know something she doesn't!

momz

• joebin
    joebin
    I know something she doesn't!

I wish I was close enough to family just to show that I get the info before they do..hehe

That must really aggravate them

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

anyone try Rebel Yell? its pretty good whiskey

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

love this thread

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

HEY!!! I want to KNOW!!!! Which HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT thread has the best INFO????Cmon now, someone's holding out on us here...Someone knows more than they are saying....

I think we need another HUGE announcemnet thread......Let's just soak this thing for all it's worth. Play it till it screams. I want to see blood from this thread...

NMG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit