Security measures regarding the "big announcement" 4/27

by sir82 19 Replies latest jw friends

• yknot
    yknot

oohh increasing anticipation....

Wonder if that was topic at "Elder School"?

• JWRESEARCH
    JWRESEARCH

Please see the other post in this folder to know the content of the secret letter. No more a secret.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

As long as I have known the Wac Tower society they have sold the sizzle, never the steak.

They're Dramma Queens.

• I quit!
    I quit!

Can we guess what the announcement will be? My Guess is that the found out that God's name isn't really Jehovah. It is Elmer and now they are going have to change their name.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

" ok well then the Aussie brothers will know first and anyone from Aussieland will post it here for us to see sunday morning. "

Actually, we'll know 2 hours before Oz. But I don't think any of the NZ posters can be bothered going to the KH to get the jump when it's so cold out!

Come to think of it, the Chatham Islands are a half hour ahead of us but there's no Congs. there.

• cypher50
    cypher50

The big announcement is a free coupon for an entree at Sizzler for every publisher.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Hey Now.....until the announcement this is all just "poztate" kun-firmed spekulashun.

Youse don't want ta be a runnin ahead ub da slave.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

well let's look to our Kiwi apostates to post the news first

I have to laugh at all the speculation regarding the "announcement."

It reminds me of the big build up to the JW holiday event, the Memorial. "Wow, now they're going to pass the wine we don't get to drink. Oh, and look, there's those crackers we don't get to eat." Such excitement!!!!! Yippeee!!!!

The announcement sounds almost as exciting as a party for actuaries and accountants.

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

I agree. It is a big to do about nothing. MOst of the JWs will not even get the significance of it other than parroting about what an Oh so wonderful provision it is from the slave anyway.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit