Remember the term: Heavy petting.

by odie67 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• dinah
    dinah

The elders sure are interested in boobs.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It is nothing more than another vague term the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger uses to make the border territory more dangerous than it has to be. And it gets used every time a couple does anything that could enhance the enjoyment of each other or test out each other.

No wonder there are no strong feelings of joy among the Washtowel Slaveholdery's Witlesses.

• BigBloomerz
    BigBloomerz

I HATE the term Heavy Petting, it brings back so many bad memories.I remember having a judicial comittee and having to explain EVERY single detail about what i had done, what he had done... it was from then on i thought "omg these are just perverts" I feel so sorry for any youngster or even older person having to go through that experience, im sure the elders got turned on by it, they sure didnt get that sort of action at home! lol

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Loosie asks if the term, heavy petting, is limited to the Witnesses' sub-culture. It's not. The Witnesses were by no means the first ones to coin the phrase. It has been used in English for quite some time; and it's used by all sorts of people. However, the Witnesses are rather "unique" in how they deal with the issue.

The phrase is vague; and it covers a wide range of stuff. Basically it refers to all erotic, passionate contact and touching short of intercourse. The Witnesses are somewhat unique in their reaction because most people view "heavy petting" as something natural and desirable. We all know the Witnesses' viewpoint on the issue. It's their viewpoint that sets them apart from mainstream society.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

As I understand it, it's pretty much the same as dry humping.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

The only time I heard this is when a lady boasted she'd been hit with a large python!

The RSPCA had her on the rack for it!

But somehow she got away with a verbal warming.

• shopaholic
    shopaholic
    I know plenty of other young girls and older women too who have been humiliated in this way.

Yeah, I got questioned a time or two but only because the brother felt guilty and went running to his elders. Although, his elders asked him more detailed questions than mine asked me. Personally, I didn't think it was anyone's business.

I know an older JW, widowed with grandchildren. She got a little frisky with another older JW and was taken before the elders. I thought that was a little crazy. As it turned out all they did was kiss but at her congo that was reserved for, at a minimum, engaged couples.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I think fat people can kiss just like everybody else.

HB

• Layla33
    Layla33

Yes, I remember the term with a smile...a few questions come to mind, such as

- What's "light" petting?

- Can you pet yourself and it's okay or does that have to involve other people?

- What's the exact approximation when it becomes petting, is it one touches, two?

And yes, these are questions I actually asked back in the day, which of course, still reminds me of the looks of complete horror, coughing, and trying to change the topic...

Oh, and I still thinking "petting" is about as sensual as it comes before intercourse.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I only talked about this once, with my sister who was 5 years older than me, and she explained it to me this way.

You start out with necking, kissing and hugs. Then you do petting, which would be hand action outside of clothing.

Heavy petting is getting the hands under clothing and would include rubbing, stroking or feeling the sweet spots.

Oh yeah baby!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit