The Whining on this Site

by easyreader1970 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Terry
    Terry

The difference between a whine and a rebuttal is in the effectiveness of the presentation.

To become effective in addressing grievances to the Jehovah's Witness status quo consider the following.

1.There is no policy in place which allows free access to Loyal Opposition in voicing concerns, complaints and errors for query or discussion.

This drives such healthy concerns underground and unfairly creates a "gossip" label. To recognize a problem is to label yourself spiritually weak. This is convicting a person without due process. Common practice among supressive dictatorships, but, hardly anything to brag about in free society.

2.The act more than any other which identifies a member as a Jehovah's WITNESS is door to door work. Yet, an historical overview of what the door to door ___message___actually was reveals an ever-changing pattern of mistakes, errors, policy changes, doctrinal mis-steps, wrong predictions, false leads and false prophecy! With that in mind--what does one say about one's self as the person delivering messages under the banner of JEHOVAH'S TRUTH when it is demonstrably wrong? How does it honor Jehovah to make him the originator of lies, half-truths and error? Isn't that how one identifies Satan and his organization?

By limiting, censoring and controlling the message (as well as chaning it periodically) without admitting they are merely making it all up out of thin air---the Organization passes the blame to others and takes none for itself. Being held ACCOUNTABLE is what the Evil Slave fears most.

3.The Internet is the first and only venue which allows free access to all the information in original form (actual scans of Society books, magazines, etc.). There is so much diversity of angry, bitter and injured party dialogue going on here at JWD it serves to hold up a huge mirror to the harms created daily in the insular, repressed and censored cult of Jehovah's Witnesses.

The only effective way of addressing wrongs done to membership is to constantly demand "Where did Jesus say that?" This will pinpoint the error as coming from men rather than God.

"You can't grow facial hair."

"Really, where did Jesus say that?"

"You can't celebrate birthdays."

Jesus is the founder of Christianity. Jesus is the King of his own Kingdom. If Jehovah's Witnesses proclaim Jesus Kingdom rule they are surely embracing Jesus' way of preaching, teaching and judging.

Why does the organization actually quote Paul ten times more often than Jesus?

In the final analysis, whining comes from people without empowerment who bemoan their disenfranchisement.

For the rest of us, we can roar aloud what the facts are. Jehovah's Witnesses aren't Christian. They blame Jehovah for all their errors and flip flops. They are intellectually dishonest doctrinal fascists having it their way or the highway.

Free Will and individual expression is the worm at the root of their rotting tree of false knowledge.

• Terry
    Terry

The difference between a whine and a rebuttal is in the effectiveness of the presentation.

To become effective in addressing grievances to the Jehovah's Witness status quo consider the following.

1.There is no policy in place which allows free access to Loyal Opposition in voicing concerns, complaints and errors for query or discussion.

This drives such healthy concerns underground and unfairly creates a "gossip" label. To recognize a problem is to label yourself spiritually weak. This is convicting a person without due process. Common practice among supressive dictatorships, but, hardly anything to brag about in free society.

2.The act more than any other which identifies a member as a Jehovah's WITNESS is door to door work. Yet, an historical overview of what the door to door ___message___actually was reveals an ever-changing pattern of mistakes, errors, policy changes, doctrinal mis-steps, wrong predictions, false leads and false prophecy! With that in mind--what does one say about one's self as the person delivering messages under the banner of JEHOVAH'S TRUTH when it is demonstrably wrong? How does it honor Jehovah to make him the originator of lies, half-truths and error? Isn't that how one identifies Satan and his organization?

By limiting, censoring and controlling the message (as well as chaning it periodically) without admitting they are merely making it all up out of thin air---the Organization passes the blame to others and takes none for itself. Being held ACCOUNTABLE is what the Evil Slave fears most.

3.The Internet is the first and only venue which allows free access to all the information in original form (actual scans of Society books, magazines, etc.). There is so much diversity of angry, bitter and injured party dialogue going on here at JWD it serves to hold up a huge mirror to the harms created daily in the insular, repressed and censored cult of Jehovah's Witnesses.

The only effective way of addressing wrongs done to membership is to constantly demand "Where did Jesus say that?" This will pinpoint the error as coming from men rather than God.

Jesus is the founder of Christianity. Jesus is the King of his own Kingdom. If Jehovah's Witnesses proclaim Jesus Kingdom rule they are surely embracing Jesus' way of preaching, teaching and judging.

In the final analysis, whining comes from people without empowerment who bemoan their disenfranchisement.

For the rest of us, we can roar aloud what the facts are. Jehovah's Witnesses aren't Christian. They blame Jehovah for all their errors and flip flops. They are intellectually dishonest doctrinal fascists having it their way or the highway.

Free Will and individual expression is the worm at the root of their rotting tree of false knowledge.

• Terry
    Terry

• Terry
    Terry

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

I can see how you managed to rack up so many posts, Terry.

If this you were working on 'repetition for emphasis,' in the ministry school you would have got a tick.

This is the longest whine on this thread.

Salute

• Open mind
    Open mind

Sheeesh Terry!! We get it already!

(In Terry's defense, take a look at the time stamps.)

And Terry, please correct me if I 'm wrong, but did you just say:

"What Would Jesus Do?"!?!?

OM

• Terry
    Terry

And Terry, please correct me if I 'm wrong, but did you just say:

"What Would Jesus Do?"!?!?

OM

Try to have an Open Mind!

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

LOL

• Terry
    Terry

I just noticed what you are talking about!!

That is really weird that I had so many repetitions of one post!

I tried to delete them and I got a barrier notice that forbid me to delete.

Perhaps some kind moderator could remove them for me.

Sorry about the multiples!

• dawg
    dawg

Well, maybe I shouldn't go there, but I do get tired of all the bitching and moaning without anything being done, it makes many of you sound powerless. As for what you have to lose for being honest, I would rebut that you've already lost yourself by not being sincere nor having the courage to tell those that claim to love you how you feel. Not to mention, all of us usually have a lot to lose by being straight forward. I've lost plenty, but I still have my integrity.

But this is how the JW religion controls lives,and I'm convinced by coming to this site that nothing will ever change as few of you do squat ab out it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit