Video of my daughter going to the prom on the Party Bus!

by MsMcDucket 19 Replies latest social family

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Her friends are in the video too! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SasXI9Rz20

I couldn't get Heather to wear a shawl, shrug, or go without the sweater!

• zeroday
    zeroday

WHAT a sweetheart...

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

How cute! She looked beautiful!!! The dress was definitely her color. Now try not to worry. *HUGS*

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

It's really wonderful to see our children growing up, ready to explore the world.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

The guys looked cute in their tuxes; but they were camera shy! Heather says she's not going to the after party. We'll see!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

How sweet. And the beauty of this is they will remember it forever. Oh youth, how magical.

• avishai
    avishai

She's beyootiful!!
    PS, I'll only laugh at your voice if ya laugh @ me fallin' down wit my seizures(I DO laugh at that) but actually your voice sounds fine!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Thanks Avi! I never laugh at you having a seizure! I'd be trying to make sure you were okay!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Your daughter's dress is almost exactly like the one my step-daughter wore a few years ago -- absolutely beautiful. Don't feel bad about Heather refusing to wear a shawl. Kids always want to do things their way, and then a few years later, they will yell at you for letting them do it. My step-daughter is an extremely fair skinned girl. For one homecoming she wore a knee length black dress without anything covering her legs. We got into an argument at the dress shop over it, and the sales lady even told her that it would look bad. But she went ahead the way she wanted. Just recently she gave me hell for it. Go figure! The party bus is such a good idea. They don't do that in my neck of the woods. I worried my head off when both my step-daughter and step-son drove to their proms. Lucky for me, neither one of them stayed out too late, and I didn't have to stay up all night worrying.

It's so nice to raise "worldly" kids, isn't it? I succeeded at the one thing that I wanted to; my kids had EVERYTHING that I didn't. My husband and I were not very strict, and we never, ever hit them. We had a few trials here and there, but for the most part there was more laughter than tears. Congrats to you on your beautiful daughter!

• Casper
    Casper

Precious Memories....

She looks beautiful. Hope she has the "Time of Her Life".

Cas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit