Youtube Apostasy!?

by DT 40 Replies latest jw friends

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

If he is a real JW then why is he on Youtube? Isn't Internet sites like Youtube frowned upon by the Borg?

• penny2
    penny2
    Watching that video reminded me of this thread which talks about how cult members have a cult personality and an authentic personality.

I thought the same thing.

This kid is creative, funny and has lots of imagination. He's had the misfortune of being born into a JW family.

penny

• joebin
    joebin

Can't stomach stuff like that anymore. They always say they respect other peoples religion yet that is such a lie. And what in the world is a twisted truth anyway.

• chickpea
    chickpea

so if he is a JW, which i do believe he is..... why is he making lame lil ninja videos? in the KH i attended, watching ninja turtle cartoons was tantamount to practicing witchcraft!!

and i definitely agree.... the gesturing is too obviously contrived and therefore distracting!! i also give a W

and btw modgyo...... if you want to know "the truth" about a repressive regime, you ask the people who got out, not the people still under control..... d'oh!

• oompa
    oompa

I tried to post a comment but he appears to have disabled this feature after just 12 comments. Is this because "critical" comments starting coming in after some kudos?...................oompa.......wish he would let mine through..............

• DT
    DT

The video has been removed. I wish it had remained. I thought it was a good example of the cult like influence of Jehovah's Witnesses.

• loosie
    loosie

I tried to post a comment on it. ASking this kid why he was on you tube when the society says to only go to there website. but you tube wouldn't let me post it.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I posted a comment late last night, too, regarding his presence on the Internet and my doubts that he was a true Jehovah's Witness. I made mention of the Sept 2007 KM and that maybe he didn't get his copy because you have to be attending the meetings to receive it. My comment was "awaiting approval". That was at like 3am this morning.

Edit to add: Oh man, I just checked my email and he had responded to my comment at 5am. I don't know what he said since the video has now been removed.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    I tried to post a comment but he appears to have disabled this feature after just 12 comments. Is this because "critical" comments starting coming in after some kudos?...................oompa.......wish he would let mine through..............

You can post comments here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ModGyo

I posted this:

Why did the Watchtower magazine (Nov 15, 1981, page 21) say to "come to Jehovah’s organization for salvation" when Jesus never directed us to an organization for salvation but to him?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

He's gone and removed it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit