Youtube Apostasy!?

by DT 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I think this poor kid is has just had the shit scared out of him after viewing some you-tube videos that exposes the borg for what it is and he's

having a hard time to come to terms with the results, the lad is obviously well indoctrinated by the way he speaks.

I thought it was humorously ironic when he quoted that scripture out of the bible, " in that you can identify the fruits of the person by their works "

I wonder if he'll ever come to realize what a devious underling Corporate business he's involved in, not any fault to him but perhaps his parents.

I call it " the righteous truths " that were built up on devious lies, corruption and manipulation and you can take that all the way to the bank.....wink wink

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

You guys still havent read his youtube profile methinks.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I was looking ip, I'm u-tube illiterate!

• IP_SEC
  • Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Thanks I finally found it and his myspace section. 10 minutes later, ha ha

If you want to check out my music, visit me at...
    myspace.com/gyoisawesome

Just to let you know, not all Jehovah's Witnesses act like me. If they did then Jehovah's Witnesses really would be crazy.

• DJK
    DJK

What a hot $hit!!!

• inkling
    inkling

uuugg. That is awful. It sounds just like a bad #4 talk.

[inkling]

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Kid at least has imagination

• inkling
    inkling
    Read his youtube page. Sound pretty tongue in cheek to me.
    You guys still havent read his youtube profile methinks.

I have. I see nothing to make me think he is joking on the subject of apostates.

His other videos are wacky and lame, but I think he is just a off-the-wall faithful JW.

[inkling]

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

I think this guy is for real in what he is saying. It's intersting however that he is warning people to stay away from people pretending to be JW's and not those who are openly non-JW. How many apostates pretend to be JW?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit