What would change if women were stronger than men?

by wdacdashda 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Whaddya mean "what IF"...??????????

How about if YOU carry another human being inside your body for nine months, push it out ... then get back to me on that question.

• llbh
    llbh

Fewer if any wars.

David

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

Fewer if any wars.

Are you kidding me. Don't believe that for a second... Women are far worse when it comes to war. Just get a load together, or watch them when they work together. They could teach men a thing or two.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

We are. In many ways. We just let you men think you are, so you don't feel bad about yourselves.

momz

• DJK
    DJK

Who does the dishes.

• momzcrazy
  • hillbilly
    hillbilly

Women have all the pantie favors and at least half the money in the world... aint that strong enough?

Why you ladies dont run everything now is beyond me.

Hill

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Men are strong in some ways, women in others. I have been taking road side emergency calls for AAA for a few weeks now. I have one woman who was shaken up. She was elderly and her car slid off the road into a torrent of rain water. She was softly sobbing. I have had several hysterical men. And over much less dangerous situations. Usually the women stay calm. It's the men who call freaking out. And these are the guys who simply have flat tires along the side of the road. I am really surprised to find that I've had one woman to about 7 guys, whose emotions were out of control. I've also had several rude, angry men. What is it about road emergencies that bring this out?

• Indo_Dude
    Indo_Dude

What would change if women were stronger than men?

Flannel shirt sales in women's sizes would soar???

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Men would be the ones walking BOW LEGGED!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit