What would change if women were stronger than men?

by wdacdashda 27 Replies latest jw friends

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Elders would be women and the WT would self destruct - so maybe men are pawns to help preserve the hidden will of all women?

I've always maintained that's why a pub filled with women has the full Monty on stage - and usually the python does his thing or the man gets crucified.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Multi tasking would become law. Suddenly I would be required to talk out my feelings, no and yes would be banned as appropriate answers to any question, taking out the trash for men would become law, we would be required to allow conversation during sports, wifes girlfriend's opinion would trump our opinion, men would be required to lick their forehead and breath through their ears.........

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

wha happened:

wifes girlfriend's opinion would trump our opinion

Your wife has a girlfriend?? ;) LOL

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Then men would have to be smarter than women. ;)

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

yup I agree - evolutionarywise men would have been smarter than they are

edit - present company excluded - I hastily add

• chickpea
    chickpea

is your question regarding physical prowess? because beyond that realm... i believe women are at least as strong as men in every other regard... especially if allowed to develop potential without institutionalized biases overshadowing that fact

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Women have different strengths. They (as a group, not as individuals) are not as physically strong as men, but have finer dexterity. That is why men tend to take care of the heavy lifting and physical tasks while women do most of the needlepoint and craftwork. In all, it balances out.

However, what I do not like about the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger is that they belittle women in leadership roles. It takes brains, not muscle, to be a good leader. And there is no consistent difference in that category. In fact, of the people that graduated in the top 5 in my class, 4 were women (and I was one of them, at #4). They also make the majority of teams like math meets (which is a competitive math quiz, where the teams are given tough problems in math and are scored based on whether they got it right or not, and the harder questions give more points). It is more than 50% women that made this competition.

Which blows the myths that women lack brains. They are not born to follow men--they are supposed to make independent decisions, just like men do. Maybe the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger ought to be nicely embarrassed when some of those numbers are posted right along the Washtowel magazines that tell that women are incompetent. That way, people will be able to see just how "incompetent" they really are (not very).

And the "dumb blonde" myth is totally absurd.

• AGuest
    AGuest

"IF"??!!

Peace.

SA, a slave of Christ, and not completely on her own here...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit