CONVICTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Tatiana 27 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Dagney
    Dagney

Oh my goodness!!!! Something to celebrate!

I will keep my eye out for more press releases.

• chickpea
    chickpea

a serial pedophile.... and the b0rg tried to keep it quiet......

detestable wankers!

• Honesty
    Honesty

I hope this is well publicized so the JW's start getting questioned at 90% of the doors about this.

It may wake some of them up.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I'm curious about the other incident.

If he had committed a crime in another congregation and the body knew, then that means that the elders from cong #2 knew about him from Day 1 of his arrival. And as they most often do, he commits a crime again. I would say that the elders in the previous congregation are liable for not reporting the crime as they are required to do in Cali, and the current body is also liable for receiving a man with the knowledge that he committed a crime and yet did not call the police themselves before he acted out again.

Did that make sense?

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I'm curious about the other incident.

If he had committed a crime in another congregation and the body knew, then that means that the elders from cong #2 knew about him from Day 1 of his arrival. And as they most often do, he commits a crime again. I would say that the elders in the previous congregation are liable for not reporting the crime as they are required to do in Cali, and the current body is also liable for receiving a man with the knowledge that he committed a crime and yet did not call the police themselves before he acted out again.

Did that make sense?
    Plenty of sense. Anyone close to this that can inform the lawyers? Maybe they won't be so quick to give immunuty this time. I wonder if the mom has told them, though? Maybe that's why the immunity was offered in the first place.

• DJK
    DJK

Yeah!!! And thanks for the update.

• flipper
    flipper

TATIANA- Kudos to you sis for posting this ! This is justice at it's best in the conviction of this poor excuse for a human being ! I bet the elders who tried to protect him by being evasive and dishonest in their testimony are walking with tails between their legs now. They also are poor excuses for human beings as they were attempting to aid and abet Simental.

The mothers quote : " She said that , " both daughters told her in Late July 2006 that they had been touched by the defendant . She said she didn't call the police , but did call church elders. " And we see what good that did !? Then the mother stated, " She told a teacher about the alleged molestation and school officials called the police. " Message to Watchtower society : HOW DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL THAT SCHOOL OFFICIALS CARE MORE ABOUT WITNESS CHILDREN THAN THE ELDERS AND LEADERS OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY ????

I'm going to print copies of this news release and spread it in parking lot windshields at at least 10 to 15 kingdom halls in my 60 mile radius ! &ucking A! Peace out, Mr. Flipper as well as the local newspapers !

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I hope the parents start filing civil suits against the elders involved, in both congregations where this man was a member. Civil suits can be very damaging and costly to the defendants and might teach elders in general a good lesson - tell the cops right away every time. Let the cops handle it.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Clerical privileges! They tried to defend another pedophile with the money that they received, but I guess that wasn't enough. I hope more embarrassment like this is forthcoming. That they attempted to defend the pedophile indicates that he was still in good standing as a witless.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana
    I'm going to print copies of this news release and spread it in parking lot windshields at at least 10 to 15 kingdom halls in my 60 mile radius ! &ucking A! Peace out, Mr. Flipper as well as the local newspapers !

I was thinking the same thing, flipper. How else with the R&F find out about these cases? The society sure won't tell them. I"ve posted this everywhere I can. And I sure hope the parents file a civil suit against those elders.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit