Watchtower Comments THE GENERATION CHANGE Featuring LEOLAIA

by V 221 Replies latest watchtower bible

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

MARY -

Your confusions about "near at the doors" , "arriving" and "Armageddy" are sad, not funny. The Gibbering Buddy pities you, bless their little dustfarting reptilian holes.

The Witchtower has already revealed through the "pages of this journal" ( which writes itself when the GB doesn't want to be called to account):

Jesus comes seven times in the scriptures.

I can also list the seven constipated prophets.

HB

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

JCannon your initials are JC so you must be the sign of Christ ,

Thank you for making us see your light and wisdom your worship, we should all bow before you in your presence !

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Bravo, Leolaia! Though I think most of it went over my head....

• Honesty
    Honesty

I have printed out for critical examination Leolaia's analysis of the Watchtower article on the Parousia and the Generation. It is pleasing that the 'celebrated WT scholars have for the benefit of not only the Lord;s people and those of 'goodwill' but also the community of scholars worldwide. The Watchtower is the most widely published Bible journal on earth and has a long contribution of producing research for the benefit of all peoples. For many decades scholars and theologians alike have been much troubled in the exegesis of the Olivet Discourse in the Synoptic Gospels and in particular that troublesome phrase 'this generation' in Matt 24:34; Mark 13:30; Luke 21:32. At long last the matter is now simply and accurately presented in the Watchtower, Feb 15, 2008 Study Edition.

scholar JW

Until they receive a flash of NOO LIGHT and then this tripe gets set out on the curb along with yesterday's leftover dinner.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    The WTS vs Leolaia is much the same and merely a distraction from the reality of what is truly going on.

Yes, a distraction from the real truth... JCanon is the Messiah. Sheesh.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    It is pleasing that the 'celebrated WT scholars have for the benefit of not only the Lord;s people and those of 'goodwill' but also the community of scholars worldwide. The Watchtower is the most widely published Bible journal on earth and has a long contribution of producing research for the benefit of all peoples. For many decades scholars and theologians alike have been much troubled in the exegesis of the Olivet Discourse in the Synoptic Gospels and in particular that troublesome phrase 'this generation' in Matt 24:34; Mark 13:30; Luke 21:32. At long last the matter is now simply and accurately presented in the Watchtower, Feb 15, 2008 Study Edition.

What drivel! The Watchtower just give its own spin (well, its current spin), just as others have done. Particularly based on its track record, there's no basis for assiging it any credibility. And as for the Watchtower being to benefit of scholars (real ones not psuedo-'scholar' here), has any bible scholar ever credited a Watchtower as providing important bible exegesis??

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

wonderful leo

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Thanks Leolaia!

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

bookmarking for later... looks interesting..but my head hurts too much to read it now....

Snakes ()

• boyzone
    boyzone
    The Christ himself has stolen his outer garment of being an impressive prophet of scripture, since I now have the accurate knowledge, not them.

What a thing to say! You totally lost your credability for me with that one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit