The Amazing Racist (fluff or not)

by MsMcDucket 10 Replies latest social humour

• MsMcDucket
  • Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

How is it this idiot is still alive ??? At best he is totally stupid, at worst he should be arrested for his antics.

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

Good old politically incorrect humour.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Yep. Lucky guy. Is he waiting to film the episode where he gets shot in the ass?

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Yep. Lucky guy. Is he waiting to film the episode where he gets shot in the ass?

The man is nutz!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    How is it this idiot is still alive ??? At best he is totally stupid, at worst he should be arrested for his antics.

I don't know how he walks up on people and says the things he says. He's not on a stage!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

kinda funny at times, but totally staged.

lol, the dude muttered "wake up, white people" (in a horribly southern drawl) just after he put on his clan robe in the first clip. I remember hearing a radio show call in to the KKK, and that was the recorded message. I always thought it would make a great wake-up call gift you could send to your friends @ 6 am on their birthday or somesuch.

• JoyNichols
    JoyNichols

I think they're all actors, don't you? I can't imagine anyone doing that stuff for real and not getting an ass-kicking.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

They gotta be in on it. At least some of them. Some of the clips have multiple camera-men, and the video doesn't look like crappy hidden camera footage. It is very funny stuff though.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

He needs to get his ass kicked bad, THAT would be FUNNY.

OMG I just started the other one where he took the Mexicans for a ride,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit