An angel appeared to me...

by AlmostAtheist 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

Good on you for amusing the angel. I guess it must get boring floating around heaven, singing hyms all day.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

I would appear to AlmostAtheist, smile, and say, you amuse me! Thank you! ;)

• Aleman
    Aleman

To who will it appear? to non of these fools in the forum, probably including myself. What would I say? If it appeared to me, I would ask how the whole Armagedon thing is going, and if all the anointed have been collected.

-Aleman

• sacolton
    sacolton

I'd appear to my JW wife and say, "I told you so!"

• Aleman
    Aleman

Of course you know that Satan and his minions of demons are all angels, fallen angels. perhaps one of them is the one visiting you.

-Aleman

• daystar
    daystar

I would appear before a nationally telecast outdoors event in all my glory, perform a few "miracles" and then fly around for a bit, maybe make something appear in the hands of all the viewers just so they may be less likely to think it a stage illusion. I mean, what good would it be to be an angel if you can't prove your existence to talking monkeys? I mean... um... nevermind... (trying to think of the last time I tried to prove my existence to a microbe) (BTW, *wave!*)

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

funny you should show up on this thread, daystar. :) long time! *waves back*

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I'd give what ever message God wanted. Angles are messnegers, workers for God. At least that's the angle story I heard.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit