An angel appeared to me...

by AlmostAtheist 17 Replies latest jw friends

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

At least, I assume it was an angel. (The 'wings' were a clue!)

This angel spake unto me, saying, 'Start for me a stupid topic, that I may amuse myself with it.'

Now I'm not a reverent man -- hardly a man at all, truth be told -- but when an angel speaks, hell, even *I* know enough to listen!

So here it is, the stupid topic: If you were an angel and could appear to someone, who would it be, and what would you say?

Dave

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Before W. and tell him to nominate his dog to a position in his cabinet. If that doesn't get him booted out nothing will.

Or just say "Graaaaaaaahh!" and scare the ever lovin' piss out of him.

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

I'd appear to Scarlet Johansson and tell her to do a damn sex tape already!

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

I'd appear to all those people who make up stories about angels appearing and tell them to stop it.

• middleman
    middleman

I did in fact see two angels years ago. I think I'm gonna make a thread of my experience. Now before you laugh me off this board, consider my future writing of this. Blessings........

• middleman
    middleman

I didn't receive a "revelation" from them or talk to them, but was spared a head on collision while driving. I'll explain in full details later.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I was going to type something, but then realized it wasn't very "angel" like lol

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I look forward to reading your experience, MiddleMan!

Yeah BB, being an angel would definitely be a two-edged sword. What do you say if you stub your angel toe while appearing to someone? Anything that leaps to mind would surely be non-angelic!

Still pondering who I would appear to. A judicial committee? (Especially with prior knowledge of the elder's secret sins!) The governing body? The pope? Just some guy? My mere mortal mind boggles...

Dave

• wings
    wings

I would have the angel appear to me and tell me....(a huge strong good looking male with BIG wings), "YOU NEED NOT WORRY ABOUT YOUR SEARCH FOR GOD EXISTENCE ANYMORE" I would not be able to speak of course. "THIS QUESTION CANNOT BE ANSWERED, SO STOP TRYING, STOP READING ALL THOSE POSTS ON THAT WEBSITE, IT IS A WASTE OF TIME" I would then squeek out in shakey speach....."what shall I do then?" His answer would be, "PLAY THE LOTTERY TOMORROW, USE THE NUMBERS IN YOUR BIRTHDAY, THIS WILL ANSWER ALL YOU QUESTIONS AND FULFILL ALL YOUR NEEDS"

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

If I were an angel first of all, I wouldn't be a pretty angel with white robes and wings. I'd be a crusty old angel who looks like the cartoon Maxine and I'd float high above the earth, and make damn sure everyone could see me. I'd say in a booming voice everyone the world over could hear: "stop killing people. Stop killing. Stop all the killing." That's what I'd do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit