Will 2008 Really Bring The End?

by WTWizard 16 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

Aaah, everything will be fine. Here's my quote for the day:

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because thre is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory or defeat. - Theodore Roosevelt

I want to be more than a spectator. What ever life throws my way, I want to be in the thick of it. Then the euro or the American dollar or anything else is a distracting sideline.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Weve been Bushwacked and Bush doesnt understand that he dont understand.

We got Alferd E. Neuman for president and he doesnt know it.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Mouthy, really?

• owenfieldreams
    owenfieldreams

No...it will take Hillary or Obama several years to end our country as we currently know it.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Scare mongering will never end, some people know well how to play with the morbid psychology of fear and insecurity to pull in followers. No it will not happen. For 150 years now there has been someone or other predicting the end will come next year.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I agree it will be tough for the US and it's declining dollar and manufacturing moving overseas and to other foreign countries but I do not see the world ending anytime soon. Whether we see a depression as in the 20's, I hope not. We have to hope our countries financial leaders can turn it around to balance the dollar out with the other competing foreign currencies. We need more and new ways of financial gains to support the issues and to open the housing and auto market up.

Q

• oompa
    oompa

I thought the Mayans and others pegged it at 2012???........oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit