Photos of you with someone famous?

by sacolton 32 Replies latest jw friends

• middleman
    middleman

Given the fact that I've worked in some upscale hotels here in LA including the Ritz, also that I in live in Hollywood, and being involved in the music biz including various tours, I've met quite a few famous people. Sadly enough, I don't have ANY pictures of myself with any famous folks. For various reasons I haven't taken any but some I would've liked to. The last tour I was on, it was with a band called King's X. Their heyday is over and they're not uber famous but they're well respected in the music community by more well known bands. They've toured with just about everybody in the rock world. Anyways, after seeing them every day, hanging out on their bus, chilling backstage before they go on etc, I don't have one picture of me with them. I just don't take many pictures period. When I travel and I'm out and around, I just enjoy the moment and go with the flow. I did a 3 1/2 month tour some years ago hitting 40 some cities and I have ONE picture to show for it. I hope to take some good pictures in the future, as I meet people.
    Blessings........

• watson
    watson

Momz, have you met Duane Blackwell? JW that wrote "Friends in Low Places" for oh....what's his name. Last I heard, he lives in Nashville.

• middleman
    middleman

I forgot to add that my roomate's work has been well known. He's not a household name but, he does the voice for "Cyborg" on Teen Titans (You would've thought I've seen an episode). He has done numerous voice overs/characters for video games (I'm a huge gamer) including the latest Metal Gear for PS3, Saint's Row, Dead or Alive (Zack), the Spider Man series (he does the voice for Blade), SOCOM, Quake, God of War, and The Chronicles of Riddick. I would show his IMDB but don't want to alienate him hehe. Damn, I'm such a gamer. Blessings........

• middleman
    middleman

Garth Brooks you mean? Ahh good ole country town Nashvegas....I lived in Nashville for 4 years. It was a little of a shock moving back to the fast pace West Coast after living in the South. I do miss my hush puppies, fried Okra/pickles, Catfish Saturdays, dumplings to die for, Steak and Shake (best salads ever), chicken fried chicken, and a pound of sugar for every gallon of sweeeeet tea, yippee. Heeeeeeey puddin' Blessings........

• Samuel Thorsen
    Samuel Thorsen

A Gilead missionary from Texas visited Norway and was extreamly proud of this picture, allthou he was blind (white stick). I happend to stick with a copy, don.t know really how.

Can you recognize anyone at this table??

• Samuel Thorsen
    Samuel Thorsen

Sorry. New try.

A Gilead missionary from Texas visited Norway and was extreamly proud of this picture, allthou he was blind (white stick). I happend to stick with a copy, don.t know really how.

Can you recognize anyone at this table??

• BFD
    BFD
    Momz, have you met Duane Blackwell? JW that wrote "Friends in Low Places" for oh....what's his name.

Garth Brookes. "Friends in Low Places" is my favorite kareoke song to sing. I didn't know it was written by a JW.

BFD

PS- I have no pictures of me with any famous people, except Momz and Bumble Bee.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Here's a picture of me informal witnessing to George Clooney.

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

I told him that only the JWs have the truth.

Still don't know why he laughed.

OM

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy
    Momz, have you met Duane Blackwell

Yep. Garth Brooks' song.

Met Trisha, not Garth though. Tim and Faith, Martina McBride...

momz

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Me with Rocco.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit