You got to love these emails going around JW land.

by whereami 32 Replies latest jw friends

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Thinking about this some more, my study conductor sometimes expresses a feeling of guilt or remorse for wanting to do what I consider normal recreational things, and feeling he should attend to "kingdom interests".

I have consistently told him that part of being an effective promoter of kingdom interests is to be refreshed from proper rest and recreation, and if he desires to pursue his hobbies then that is part of the overall plan and it must be okay.

I care about the man and feel it would to be shameful for him to squander his life to serve the interests of shady gray men.

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

Well, this sort of fantasy induced thinking in my opinion falls into the description of the following behaviour (an extract from Wikipedia);

Psychosis

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Psychosis is a generic psychiatric term for a mental state often described as involving a "loss of contact with reality." People suffering from it are said to be psychotic.

People experiencing psychosis may report hallucinations or delusional beliefs, and may exhibit personality and disorganized thinking. This may be accompanied by unusual or bizarre behaviour, as well as difficulty with social interaction and impairment in carrying out the activities of daily living.

However, most people have unusual and reality-distorting experiences at some point in their lives, without being impaired or even distressed by these experiences. For example, many people have experiencedvisions of some kind, and some have even found inspiration or religious revelation in them.As a result, it has been argued that psychosis is not fundamentally separate from normal consciousness, but rather, is on a continuum with normal consciousness.In this view, people who are clinically found to be psychotic, may simply be having particularly intense or distressing experiences.

----------------(end of extract)--------------------

This passage titled 'One day of the real life' has come from the thoughts of a person who is exhibiting the above mental behavior. This person who wrote this is seemingly suffering from this Psychosis or is having the said 'Particularly intense or distressing experiences'. In either case it is the thinking of someone who is not mentally balanced, perhaps even mentally ill.

In conclusion, this goes to reinforce the strongly & widely common assertion that the WTBTS with the rubbish that it teaches, brainwashes people into behaving/thinking like this.

LFCv

• loosie
    loosie

She didn't say the chickens were going to eat the worms! They were just searching for them. Maybe to play with them
    LOL Gregor. I wonder what kind of games Chicken play with worms... Hide and seek, maybe duck duck goose. lmbo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit