You got to love these emails going around JW land.

by whereami 32 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

I just went back to see how far I would get into it...B&B??? ROFLMFAO!!!!!! This person obviously has no idea what goes into keeping a B&B running, especially in the 1800's. There was no pleasure in it back then.

• JoyNichols
    JoyNichols
    I don't usually read long posts and read only about the first lines, but the part of "dreading the work day" made me think that I too would dread getting up to face cleaning more motel rooms and washing more windows. That would be enough to get my but into college!

Ditto! I really love the expression "Resurrection Center." Wow! What a fantasy - like ZombieLand Resurrections Bed & Breakfast.

• JoyNichols
  • JoyNichols
  • pbr
    pbr

Hi

Thought I would add a little onto the first paragraph in an attempt to make it more realistic.....after all it is supposed to be REAL life eh?

'One day of the Real Life'

Nowadays I like getting up with the sun and starting my day while it's
    fresh and new. No more hitting that snooze button until the very last
    minute and dreading the workday ahead of me! I feel better and better
    every day, and I can't help but notice I look better too. I have
    several jobs, and today I am privileged to be doing my very favorite
    task! Besides studying with newly resurrected ones, I have been
    granted the privilege of using my home as a sort of New System Bed and
    Breakfast. While the Resurrection Center was being constructed, I had a
    house full, 2 couples and two single sisters who lived here with me
    temporarily. Now that that work is over, families who live too far away
    from the Resurrection Center come and stay with me, sometimes just a few
    nights, often a week while their newly resurrected loved ones acclimate
    to this wonderful new world. This house has seen so much joy! Although the newly resurrected ones sometime complain that there is a putrid smell to the new house however, I explain that it is just the rotting corpses of the previous owners. We keep them in the basement until the brothers can dispose of their bodies. There has been so much to clear away and I admit (although not overtly) that it was a shock to find a young couple dead along with their two small twin daughters. I claimed this house straight away after Armageddon it was just so very beautiful. I ran down the hill and flew through the front door, only to be stopped in my tracks by the smell and scene that faced me. I think the worse part was how the bodies were huddled together with the father over the top of his family in a futile attempt to protect them. I cried and cried for days after that but brother noheart said that I had a bad attitude. He said I should be grateful that Jehovah had seen fit to wipe them out and that I should change my attitude pronto! He implied that if I didn’t then the elders might have to see to it that I should face the same fate. ( I was secretly surprised that I had felt sadness and that I was feeling a little afraid, but I put it down to not being fully perfect yet) I immediately dried my tears and thanked him for his loving counsel….everyone in the new world is so very kind for taking the time out to speak with me and correct my thinking.

Anyone else want to inject a little reality!?

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Busy with con struction projects, Bethany
    isn't spending a lot of time working on art – she knows she has
    forever to develop her talent!

Looks like some things won't change.

• catbert
    catbert

In the new system, I am going to secretly eat chickens,

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Another detail left out of this little fantasy is that the resurrected ones were not really the same people who died, but are merely copies of them, since their soul was destroyed at death. Their memories were copied to some cosmic hard drive, then downloaded into a cloned copy of the body. Perhaps the new person even thinks they are the person whose memories they possess, but they could not be since there is no continuity of existence according to dubthink.

So you think that is Aunt Melba, and she even has memories of your sixth birthday before you all converted to the dub way, but she is not really Aunt Melba. Auntie was blotted out of existence. This kindly lady is merely a doppleganger who thinks she is your auntie. Very sad.

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

LOL @ the chickens eating worms! I guess worms are part of the vegetable kingdom according to the WTBTS. In the Noo System I'll be grillin' me up some wormburgers!

• chickpea
    chickpea

ummmm... what couples?

they taught me til death do you part meant if a partner died the marriage bond was severed.....AND that there would be no marriage in the new system

did i not get the memo that makes the resurrrection of a "couple" possible?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit