INPUT NEEDED ON JW BELIEFS

by Mary 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• RebelWife
    RebelWife

Please put me on the list. One big, fat thing I haven't seen listed that red-flagged this cult for me is Johanne Greber.

• Mary
    Mary

I will definitely use their own words against them and the article on Propaganda is at the top of my list.

For those of you who are interested in getting a package (when it's completed), can you please send me a PM or your email address?

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

-You could also present the scriptures that talk about Michael, "one of the chief princes", the archangel and how there's no connection between him and Jesus (finish by reading Hebrews 13:8)

-Present to them the quote from The Finished Mystery book, where it states that Russell was still managing the Watchtower after he was dead.

-Also, read to them Matthew 28:19, and how Jesus mandated everyone be baptized in the name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit, NOT the Holy Spirit-directed organization.

-Ask them to prove, using the Bible only, how Jesus picked the WT in 1919.

-Read to them Galatians 1:8, where it talks about how if anyone speaks of a different "good news", that that person should be cursed.

(I know most of the stuff above may make them "shut down", but it's worth a try)

• KW13
    KW13

i think its a brilliant idea, its important to cover all the doctrines and WBTS nonsense that have giant holes in them for people to see the truth about what is going on. the result hopefully being, free minds that see the org for what it is.

607 is a personal favourite because of the HARD SOLID evidence there is, also good is Scriptural arguements but there are too many to list so choose your favourites, good on ya mary.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit