Hello everyone.....

by Male Formed 41 Replies latest jw friends

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

Welcome to the Real World!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Welcome welcome! I am also an elder's kid. My sister just came out and is living with her girlfriend.

Nearly everyone is great here, understanding and non-judgemental. But like outofthebox said, this is the real world.

After your sleepovers, I'll bet you had trouble keeping a straight face out in service. "I know something you don't know!"

momz

• only me
    only me

Hi Maleformed

I'm glad to meet you. I'm new-ish here too. I'm an ex-Elder's younger sister, not quite the same as having an Elder for a father, but close cause he's a lot older than me.

Looking forward to hearing ore about you.

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Oh man, welcome. Can't wait to hear about the juicy gay elder's son drama!

• Casper
    Casper

Welcome to you both....

Cas

• Indo_Dude
    Indo_Dude

Thanks everybody. LOL, the socks story, is our puppy.

We have a 5 month old puppy we named Pappy (I know lame). Ty (Male Formed) has been gone for a little while, and about 3 days after he left our puppy started whining at me, and carrying this sock. It took me a 1/2 day to finally figure out that the puppy kept carrying Ty's sock around because he missed him. Everytime Pappy heard someone come to the door he would grab one of Ty's socks (never mine) and run to the door. Silly mutt.

• llbh
    llbh

Good Evening and Welcome to JWD

The pair of you, i hope that you will enjoy yourselves here - i do

We are kind and friendly bunch

Regards David

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Indo Dude: First of all welcome to the board. I was wondering if those words that you posted earlier were in Bahasa Indonesian. I don't speak it, but I knew a few Bahasa speakers in Taiwan, where I lived for about eighteen years. Are you Indonesian? Do you live there? Are you in Jakarta? Have you ever been to Taiwan?

• Male Formed
    Male Formed

Thanks for the welcome, everybody. Stay tuned for some good discussion and stories.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hello and welcome to both of you!

That Pappy the Puppy story was about as damned adorable as it gets!

Love,
    Baba

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit