Hello everyone.....

by Male Formed 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Male Formed
    Male Formed

I'm new to the boards. My partner has been posting here for a little while, so I figured I'd start posting too. As for my status, I have faded and am now living life out of the closet.... well, sort of. My family doesn't know about it, but I have a couple friends who do. So, is there anyone else in this position?

• compound complex
    compound complex

Greetings Male,

Welcome to the forum. You'll find many faders here, yet some not quite out of the apostate "closet." I realize, of course, that there are other closets as well ...

Keep reading and feel free to participate as you're ready and able.

I hope you'll benefit as much as the rest of us have.

Best wishes,

CoCo

• Male Formed
    Male Formed

Thanks for the welcome. I'm able and very ready. Well, I plan to stay faded. Don't want to upset the folks. Right now, I'm happy where I'm at. I'm away from all that religious stuff, have this nice job in entertainment, and gotta love the weather we've been having here.

• Male Formed
    Male Formed

Oh yeah, did I mention I'm an elder's child? Lot's of stories about that. Tell ya later.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Hi Male Formed, yep there are quite a few in the very same predicament as you are so your not alone ,

there are some very good understanding people here that can get some advise from.

And there are some of course in your age group too so keep posting and read read read

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hi there

• Barbie Doll
  • Indo_Dude
    Indo_Dude
    I'm new to the boards. My partner has been posting here for a little while, so I figured I'd start posting too. As for my status, I have faded and am now living life out of the closet.... well, sort of. My family doesn't know about it, but I have a couple friends who do. So, is there anyone else in this position?

Hey babe! I'm glad to see you joined. I miss you, come home to me soon. :) Pappy misses you, and has been carrying your sock around the house all week. Be good!

• Male Formed
    Male Formed

Oh, I will soon. I have too do some more shows, but I'll manage to make enough money for a trip.

• mind my own
    mind my own

Welcome to the board!! Like everyone else here, we cannot wait to hear your story!

MMO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit