Has anyone disassociated themselves in public at the KH?

by Awakened at Gilead 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

I read of someone on this site that gave a public talk and disassociated himself at the end of the talk. Has anyone here DA'd by giving a comment at a meeting?????

It would be kinda cool with the Big Generation Light coming up to just raise my hand, say I don't believe it, and be done with it. Or maybe I'm just fantasizing too much....

A@G

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

There was a story posted on here a while back about a man who disassociated himself from the stage after giving a talk in the school. I wish I could remember who it was...

• Gopher
    Gopher

Our poster Little Toe (Ross from Scotland) did so about 6 years ago.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/20680/1.ashx

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

A@G - I dare you!

Wouldn't it be fantastic if everyone here fading decided that they would DA the weekend of the 'new (or should that be 'recycled') generation teaching' watchtower, or am I just fantasising.....

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead
    A@G - I dare you!

Wouldn't it be fantastic if everyone here fading decided that they would DA the weekend of the 'new (or should that be 'recycled') generation teaching' watchtower, or am I just fantasising.....

Sweet Pea,

That's kind of what I had in mind!!!!

I don't think it'l be more than a fantasy though... my JW wife would probably shoot me for it, and my belief in the resurrection is not too strong these days....

A@G

• Layla33
    Layla33

If you do it, please videotape it for prosperity sake. I think we would all love to watch it.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Layla, I think that's prosterity's sake, er... wait a sec... I mean posterity!

• yesidid
    yesidid

The last time Ross spoke about it on this board, he something like,

"In retrospect it's not something I would would recommend to others".

I gathered that if he had his time over he would not have done it.

• Sirona
    Sirona

I think he has a site somewhere with a recording of the whole thing! I've listened to the whole public talk.

Check his post history or someone will give a link,

Sirona

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I never heard of it being done. However, the next time I go to the Kingdumb Hell, I intend to do just that. And right into the microphone--making one of those Comments You Will Not Hear, even referring to the FDS as the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger.

That will teach them to try and recapture an apostate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit