My Diagnosis and long term Prognosis ..............

by nomoreguilt 16 Replies latest jw friends

• TopHat
    TopHat

Can't remember shit? Sounds like a Southern term for a Northern term, I am losing my memory

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Congrats!

Are they Macintosh?

hope40thers

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Sounds like brain farts or is that brain farcts? Or TIA or T&A? Imagine saying you've been having lots of T&A's!

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Congrats on your # 1000!!!

And don't be bummed on the diagnosis. I have it too and I am12 years behind you!

• wings
    wings

Can't believe went and found my glasses just so I could read that. Do you think I might have CSS...???

funny...and congrats to you!

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

I have my dream come true - a second fridge plus a pantry a few steps away in the garage. You guessed it - several times a day I step out there to get something and promptly forget what it was! I can usually find something I need to bring into the kitchen, but I am constantly reminded that I, too, have CRS!

• flipper
    flipper

NO MORE GUILT - Congratulations on your 1000 posts ! From one CRS victim to another CRS victim - uh, damn I forgot ! Oh. yeah, just whacked myself upside the head ! Now I remember ! Remember you got out of a " mind control cult " called Jehovah's Witnesses ! Just wanted to jar your memory on that little pearl of information ! Just in case you ever forget ! LOL! Peace out, have a good day ! Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit