Do you change your mind easily?

by nicolaou 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

As ex-JW's we've all cleary changed our minds about what 'the Truth' is but do you think you could make another BIG change like that again?

I honestly cannot see myself changing my mind about the non-existence of God and the supernatural - but hey, I was just as dogmatic in my JW days that those things WERE real!

I guess anything is possible but it feels as though with every passing year my options for change are reduced. That,s not a bad thing, I see it as discarding as choices those routes I might once have considered taking.

Perhaps I'm just happier and more settled in the path I'm on right now.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

The more I know the more I realize how much I don't know. I hate making life-altering decisions and will AGONIZE over each and every one of them BUT once I've made up my mind I rarely change it anytime soon. Circumstances and new information may cause me to change it at a later date but once again the whole cycle of agonizing, trying to see alll angles, second guessing myself starts. I will not make a decision that is life altering with out giving TONS of thought to it. I go back and forth in my head but don't take action until I've made up my mind.

• ninja
    ninja

yes....of course I don't

• Layla33
    Layla33

Yes.

I mean, No.

I mean yes, YES!

On second thought, NO.

A little humor to pass the time. I will be here all night.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I was meant to get to bed an hour ago. Wish I hadn't changed my mind!

Goodnight all!

• wings
    wings

sometimes I do

sometimes I don't

mostly I do

Now I lost my thought! ARUGH!

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I used to put SO much thought into every decision -- and they'd often be wrong anyway.

Then I put no thought into them, and they were still often wrong.

Now I put a little thought in them, and they are often wrong. *sigh*

With my track record, it doesn't pay to be unwilling to change my mind.

Dave

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

I can't remember.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Que Sera and go with your inner self!

At least if you die by it you will die having chosen who you are rather than what someone else chose for you!

I have nothing else to add!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Seems like indecisiveness is a common hangover from our cult days.

I think . . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit