You like India Food?

by asilentone 22 Replies latest jw friends

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Love it. I'm a vindaloo or madras man myself.

First timers should probably start with a Korma or Rogan Josh.

• Layla33
    Layla33

I absolutely love India food, one of my best friends is East Asian and her mom is about the best cook of Indian/East Asian food I have ever had - this includes several restaurants I have been. My only issue is yogurt in the food, otherwise I like it all. I tend to stick with food I can recognize, such as rice dishes, lamb, chicken, they use a lot of turmeric and curry - which I love.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Excellent food with its own unique character. Highly spiced and very popular in Britain. Chicken Tikka and chicken tandoori are my favourites, I don't go for the very hot curries only the milder ones.

• Robdar
    Robdar

What Stilla said, go to a buffet and sample. You will be pleasantly surprised.

Recently, I've really developed an appetite for Vietnamese food and coffee. I highly recommend it.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I love IndiaN food. I also recommend a buffet to try different dishes at once.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Do you mean Indian food like buffalo, deer, beaver, squirrel.

It's pretty good, if you stew it.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Love it - I go for the milder stuff - korma, rogan josh, biryani plus we have a few balti dishes in my area which are specific to the area where most of our Asian community have their roots.

If you go to an authentic Indian place though - don't buy anything labelled just as 'meat' lol!!

• free2think
    free2think

Pashwari naan, rogan josh, pilau rice, raita, kulfi.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Indian food and what they call "sweet meats" is absolutely delicious!! Their sweet meats are actually sweet pastries and all things yummy. Curries are good but you must use the correct spices and herbs:

A decent masala mix (hotness depending on your taste), Cloves, fresh corriander and curry leaves, garlic, ginger - delish.

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Try Chicken Korma, or any other korma depending on what kind of meat you like?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit